“Fine airport hotel for staying overnight.”

Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Sepang
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

The room's quality was very good and modern, just next to the arrival hall of the Kuala Lumper International Airport,
Breakfast buffet was good with variety of Muslim, Asian, continental, American breakfast.
Very beautiful lagoon pool site.
Great staffs

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Watanyu
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Watanyu,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am pleased that you have enjoyed the one-night stay with us. We take your positive review on board in our effort to strive towards achieving excellence in service and facility. The team at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport looks forward to welcoming you again for another `Sama Sama` hotel experience with us in the near future!

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel but not quite Le Meridien where I spent the 4 preceding days.

I was incensed to be told I could not have my minibar unlocked unless I paid RM 200 deposit. The same applied to charging things to my room. Impertinent and insulting to paying guests in what is supposed to be a 5 star hotel.

Room nice, bed comfy and quite pleasantly soft for Asia.

Hard to find hotel as signage in airport not very comprehensive when coming from KLIA Express. Lifts marked L2 but no sign to tell you to walk all the way through the food court!

Wi fi patchy and kept dropping.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was traveling with three small children, and was only staying in Malaysia for a day, and SamaSama was the perfect fit. The employees were all most accommodating and helpful, and the check-in/check-out service fast and easy (check-in while still in the airport and check-out on my floor). They have a buggy from the airport to the front door and people to help me carry all my stuff (with three babies, I had an unbelievable amount of stuff!). Anyway, the hotel was comfortable, clean, had baby cots, and great food. Staying there I could check-in, drop off all our stuff, and also make a quick run into the city to see a day's worth of sightseeing. But then be right back by the airport for when we left early the next day. It made for a most enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Amy C,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. It's so nice to see that you enjoyed our service and facilities. We are glad that we are able to give you a great impression even at only a short stay with us. We look forward for your next visit when transiting through Malaysia and till then, happy travels!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Attached to KLIA there is even a check-in desk next to the luggage collection area... The shuttle via mini-kart is an excellent service - and looks cool too! Impressive foyer and eateries open 24hrs.... Modernising everything in room - there are electric blinds, touch screen lights and you find the room service menu via the tv... Just need to ring 2 on the phone to order... Bed is huge and was very comfortable - fell asleep with glasses on! And quiet too.... Breakfast buffet has an excellent choice of western and eastern items... V nice roti chennai ... For an great price RM58 inc taxes... Will stay again if this way!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ralee21
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is my favourite Airport hotel and I have stayed here many times and look forward to coming back every time. It has won several awards for service and customer satisfaction and in my view deserves every one. The first point to note is the easy connection from the terminal to the hotel via electric buggies. Check -in is quick and easy and ALL the staff are smiling and helpful. The rooms have recently been updated and are quite large and very comfortable. WIFI is available in the room and lobby. The hotel has a small pool in a nice relaxing setting as well as a good gymn and spa. The main restaurant serves a quality buffet with a huge amount of choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner and an a-la-carte menu is available on request. In the evening a 3 piece band plays in the lobby lounge and later on in another bar/restaurant; this bar is very dingy and needs an update to bring it into line with the high standards of the rest of the hotel. The airport is approximately 45 mins from the city by frequent trains from the terminal and taxis cost about 120 MYR for the same journey. My GF and I have stayed here frequently and the friendliness of the staff is outstanding. I highly recommend this hotel. Five stars.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bluey74
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Bluey74,

It was certainly our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am most delighted to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed the stay with us. Thank you for sharing your GREAT hotel experience at Sama Sama Hotel KL International Airport and we look forward to welcoming you back for another `Sama Sama `experience in the near future!

Guest Services Centre Manager

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed at the Sama-Sama hotel last Friday night since we need to send our son off early Saturday morning. The price per room is rather steep, but the room is really nice with fluffy pillows and very comfortable bed. We booked for connecting room but got the adjoining room instead. It wasn't much of a disappointment since the twin sharing room for our kids could fit all 3 of them, without extra bed since a sofa in the room was comfortably served as a bed for our youngest 12 year old daughter. The room has recently been refurbished so its really nice. The breakfast spread is also very good and generous. The buggy service to and fro hotel-airport is almost always on time and convinient.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Didikualalumpur,

Thank you for choosing Sama Sama Hotel KLIA as your preferred choice and I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognising our effort to provide excellent service and facility. The team at Sama Sama Hotel KL International Airport looks forward to welcoming you again for another Sama Sama experience in the near future!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My Royalty treatment began when I chose Sama-Sama Hotel KLIA, because I did not want to stay in the City (KL) as I was arriving late at night wanted to stay somewhere closer. I am a gold, platinum member to a lot of the big hotel chains. Reading the review on trip advisor most griped about the price but its no more than what the others hotel in the city would charge anyway and its a very long drive.
My royal treatment started with a Hotel Staff Hidayat waiting outside the arrival gate to pick my father and I up, escorted us through the airport with a few stops along the way. We proceeded to VIP premier passport control lane and then a golf buggy ride to the hotel. I have stayed numerous occasion at Changi Crowne Plaza that honestly had none of these service which are all part of the package 24/7. Sama-Sama hotel then upgraded us to Club Level and when saw out room, I could not fault it, large room, comfy bed, lots of space, and FREE INTERNET.
We also had access to the club lounge for breakfast as well. We had a view of the airport and runway, the double glazed window you could hardly hear the outside, everything is controlled remotely via a panel on your bed side. From the lights, to the curtains and other functions that I really didn't have time to play around with. The amenities they give in the Bathroom now, Evelyn and Crabtree with toothbrush, and stacks of other
I have been raving to my friends, family and Colleagues about this hotel. Remember the time when I was a child travelling with my father when Hotel knew your names, gave that special something to make your stay much better without being asked or have to use your points. I have a lot of colleagues that go through KLIA and stay in the city and all now will stay at sama-sama hotel. I am very picky and fussy when it comes to my accommodation when on business or leisure and I can not find a single fault with this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank PerthGuy2012
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear PerthGuy2012,

Guest Service Centre Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sepang
Sama-Sama Express klia2
Cyberview Resort & Spa
Cyberview Resort & Spa
#1 of 5 in Cyberjaya
Sama-Sama Express KL International Airport

Been to Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport? Share your experiences!