Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$15
View deal
Expedia.com$32
Hotels.com$32
Priceline
Travelocity$32
Vio.com
Orbitz.com$32
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for flight transfer. After hotel room booking we can book pickup from airport at the Hotel website. Hotel pickup person arrived at designated place at the airport 5 minutes late. So bit of doubt raised about pickup until he arrived. But he is a nice person. Took 15 minutes to reach the hotel. Checkin was quick. Have to pay additional 10MYR as tourist tax. Same time we can pay and book for drop at the airport. It is charged 11MYR (pickup+drop), which is cheap indeed. Reception staff is courteous.

Hotel room was spacious enough with very comfortable double bed and had window too. Apart from TV and AC, it had coffee maker and locker. Washroom was clean and had hot water. Well, the whole hotel itself is very clean.

Free drinking water dispenser is available on each floor. WiFi works perfect inside the room. At 1 minute walk several restaurants are there including Indian (Tamil).

I can say giving less than 5 or 4 star rating is totally wrong. Highly recommended hotel to stay near the airport.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Muguncjb2015
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel for an overnight stay to catch a morning flight.
Everything from check in to check out was quick. I checked in at 12 in midnight and it was quick.
Hotel is clean and good if you want near airport and Sepang area.
And then the highlight is Mr.Alex John who provides transport services from the hotel or the airport and anywhere in Malaysia.
He is a very informative person and knows in and out of Kuala Lumpur and other parts of Malaysia.
He even provides with a very good itenary for tours in Malaysia.
My morning international flight was at 11.40 and good thing I did was booked with Mr.Alex John a night before the cab to airport for a drop. I didn't take the hotel shuttle which is provided for 5 ringgits a person. Fact is it was a good decision as John was waiting exactly on time at the lobby at 8 am which he told would be suitable for leaving to catch the international flight.
Keep sometime handy as there might be morning hour traffic which can make a 20 min drive to airport from the hotel even 45 mins.
Thanks John for your company and nice recommendations you made for my next trip.
I will definitely plan with you to roam around in KL coming soon.

Ankit

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2019

I had a terrible experience at YouniQ due to their inability to give good customer service when they were 100% in the wrong. Myself, along with a very nice family that traveled from Korea had requested airport shuttle service for our flight. The shuttle service was extremely late, the staff member was very inconsiderate of our time and the fact that they were in the wrong, and the driver was LYING saying that he had arrived at the airport to pick us up when he wasn't. We waited over an hour to be picked up. The shuttle driver was speeding at an incredibly dangerous speed and the staff member refused to offer us any sort of compensation for the extreme lack of consideration and bad business due to the circumstances. I had an early morning flight and had no time to talk to the manager to ask for any sort of reconciliation. The staff member did not care, what kind of customer service is this? I've traveled a ton in many foreign/third world countries and never experienced anything like this. I ended up staying at another hotel around the corner that was very kind, great on-time shuttle service, friendly driver and a clean beautiful room.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Amazing tour service with Alex John of the Youniq Hotel Taxi Service. He knew Kuala Lumpur in and out and took us around Putrajaya, Merdeka Square, Bukit Bintang Street, KL Tower, Batu Caves, Petronas Towers and KLCC all within a day's time for our limited stay. He took us to all the great spots for photos, food, tea, and shopping as well. We were so happy to have such an expert guide. I highly recommend anyone visiting to take advantage of this tour service.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2018

I have used YouniQ whenever I had to go early to KLIA. The rooms are basic, nothing to enthuse about. After many years some of the fixtures are broken, There are inexpensive food outlets nearby, open all hours. Transport from the airport is 2 hours apart. Transport to the airport is hourly. Saff performance varies. Recently Ain at reception was pretty good. She ensured that the driver picked me up. Check in was smooth.

Room tip: Avoid near the lift.
Date of stay: November 2018