Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$16
View deal
Expedia.com$33
Priceline$31
Hotels.com$33
Trip.com$20
Travelocity$33
Vio.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a night since we were sending off a family member and needed to be close to the airport. Hotel lobby looks modern but they do not have great lighting in the walkways and rooms. Read on the website that they provide airport transfers for RM5 but we ended up paying RM40. Not sure how that works. The taxi drivers from the kiosk outside were friendly and helpful. The staff at the reception were very indifferent and should smile more. Only soap and shampoo provided. 2 sachets of coffee. Pls bring other toiletries and necessities on your own. There's a small cafe beside the hotel that sells drinks and snacks but nothing else. The hotel is 15 mins away from the main airport. So if you really just need a place to stay for a short trip this place is fine. If you would like a place that has shops around and more accessible this place might not be for you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sam N
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

The Design of the facility it's actually quite nice. It's not too far from the Airport and the shuttleservice to the Airport is nice as well.

It, however, felt a bit lived down already.

The area itself does not offer anything else, except from being close to the Airport.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

Room was good but small for 4. Double and a bunk. Decent shower. Decor of reception lounge is modern. 20 mins from KLIA. Very busy noisy road nearby. Beware taxi kiosk outside; not linked to hotel but this is not clear. He (Rahim) scammed us. Hotel staff worked to get us to airport on time for flight.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

This place is perfect if you have a night time layover. The room comes equity with towels, kettle, soap and shampoo. The room was spacious and quiet.
I was able to book a airport pick up shuttle bus for around 6MYR, a man met me with a sign (he wasn't holding it high enough for me to see, after ten mins of looking I finally spotted him). When I arrived at the hotel I booked myself on a return shuttle bus for the same price.

Only downfall was they weren't attentive with the email I sent. I asked if I could pay on USD, to which they didn't reply. I assumed it would be fine, but found out it wasn't once I arrive the the front desk. After some talk they agreed to accept the USD for a reasonable currency exchange rate.

Overall a good experience and I would come again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Simple one night stay, all basic. Shutter to airport with RM5/pax but booking is needed so we were Ubered. Real mini gym no pool. A few steps before getting into the lift so would say not so handicap-friendly.

Date of stay: July 2016