“You get what you pay for.”

and 1 more site!
Moon Eleven near LCCT and KLIA
Ranked #2 of 17 Specialty Lodging in Sepang
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Look, it really wasn't what I thought from all the reviews written about this place. Sounded good, pics were OK. Reality was a little different. Maybe I'm just not used to backpacking.

Pros- pick up to/from station, air con and a fan in room, towel provided, power boards with universal adapters were a nice touch
Cons- 10 min walk down a dark street or two to get to the nearest food outlet. No money changers this side of town, bucket toilets, threadbare sheet (just a fitted sheet, no cover). Cash only.

Look, after a long flight, I just wanted to relax. I didn't feel relaxed for a good few hours, and was ready to leave as soon was reasonable. Glad it was only 1 night or I would've found accom elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank AliciaPark
JessyWong, Owner at Moon Eleven near LCCT and KLIA, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Hi Alicia, I hope you understand that hostel and hotel is very different type of accommodation. Jessy

There are newer reviews for Moon Eleven near LCCT and KLIA

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Still the same as if was when I drop in to stay 4 years ago. Great hospitality.
5 mins away from salak tinggi train station where you can catch semi hour bus to lcct.

affordable price and free coffee, tea and biscuit.

Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank HaydenCQS
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I just stayed one Night on my stopover before eI went to Langkawi. Jessy is so nice, she picked me right up from the station and took me back to the hostel. She has all kind of helpful information about the area the hostels in as well as KL itself.

Place is spotlessly clean. Beds are not the most comfortable and alot of people came in and out throughout the night so this is not the place to get your beauty sleep. But I couldnt have had a better experience as far as service goes. And there are lots of tasty restaurants open late just a quick walk away.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sean W
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Jessy is wonderful, she picked us up from the station and dropped us off in the early hours the next day! The room was clean and very comfy bed. I enjoyed my stay and her hospitality was excellent. :) thanks

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Jessy was very welcoming. For our fisrt night in Malaysia she was very helpful and sleeping at hers was an excellent start for our Malaysia trip!
She gave us all the information about how to get to the station near her homestay and she even picked us up.
Tea, coffee and biscuits in the morning were a good start in the day!
We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loretval
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I got such homey feeling even just for one night. The owner, Jessy, pick me up and drop me off. The place is clean and really comfy. Great value for people who needs a place to stay for short transit.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Robin L
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Jessy was perfectly welcoming, nice she picked me up at the train station and dropped me there back, was the best service ever! I couldn't sleep because of jet lag but my staying was fine and I had everything I needed, confortable, living dining room area to stay, fan for the warm night, and free coffee for an early wake up. Would recommend! A bit pricey compared to most hostels in Kuala Lumpur city, but then again, with the pick up service provided by Jess, you get to save a lot of money in transport, as the train only costs 2.10 ringitt and it works until 1 oclock at night and have early trains around 4-5 am int he morning to go back to the airport, and it only takes you around 15 minutes from the train station to the airport (just 1 stop). Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo