“The best way to start a trip in Malaysia”

and 1 more site!
Moon Eleven near LCCT and KLIA
Ranked #2 of 17 Specialty Lodging in Sepang
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Jessy was very welcoming. For our fisrt night in Malaysia she was very helpful and sleeping at hers was an excellent start for our Malaysia trip!
She gave us all the information about how to get to the station near her homestay and she even picked us up.
Tea, coffee and biscuits in the morning were a good start in the day!
We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loretval
There are newer reviews for Moon Eleven near LCCT and KLIA

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I got such homey feeling even just for one night. The owner, Jessy, pick me up and drop me off. The place is clean and really comfy. Great value for people who needs a place to stay for short transit.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Robin L
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Jessy was perfectly welcoming, nice she picked me up at the train station and dropped me there back, was the best service ever! I couldn't sleep because of jet lag but my staying was fine and I had everything I needed, confortable, living dining room area to stay, fan for the warm night, and free coffee for an early wake up. Would recommend! A bit pricey compared to most hostels in Kuala Lumpur city, but then again, with the pick up service provided by Jess, you get to save a lot of money in transport, as the train only costs 2.10 ringitt and it works until 1 oclock at night and have early trains around 4-5 am int he morning to go back to the airport, and it only takes you around 15 minutes from the train station to the airport (just 1 stop). Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank giulietta222
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

First thing: Jessy is a great host. I cannot say enough about her hospitality and the service she provides getting all her guests in and out from the train/bus station on time. Beds are comfy and the house is clean, living room and kitchen feel like home. Bathroom could be a little more modern looking, but it meets the normal standard for most homestays and backpackers in the area. We stayed here twice, and we'd do it again and again if transferring through KL or catching a morning flight. The comfort and convenience at this price level can't be beat.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank laraortiz
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We spent only one night but it is a wonderful place, really near of a Klia train station. Jessy pick up us from and to the station to take the bus to LCCC airport. She was really helpfull. Wifi free. Good place if you are travelling trought KL.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Askao
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was here with 4 friends for 1 night. Jessy, hostel owner, picked us up at Salak Tinggi Station. This place is great for transit at LCCT. Our room was clean and quiet. I felt like at home. Strongly recommend this for solo travelers.

Room Tip: Room near the kitchen is are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had a night to stay over at Moon Eleven. I was so impressed by its cleanliness and how helpful and kind the hostel's owner was. She woke us up at 4:45 AM to catch up our flight schedule. I felt like I was at home. Definitely the place which is worth to pay for if you stay in LCCT. I strongly recommend this place to anyone who wanna hop in for a reasonable and amazing hospitality stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends