“Affordable & Practical Transit Hotel”
Review of Bary Inn

Bary Inn
Ranked #13 of 17 Sepang B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed at the Bary Inn recently and found it to be an affordable and practical hotel that catered for our needs as airport transit passengers.

The staff were VERY helpful and accommodating to all our needs and there is also a complimentary shuttle bus to/from KL airport which makes the Bary Inn very accessible.

We highly recommend the Bary Inn if you are in Kuala Lumpar.

Eva & Dean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Clean, compact room, Modern bathroom and convenient location. Helpful staff and airport shuttle ($10 aus).
Really nothing to see or do, but for a stop over bary inn is perfect. Resturant 2 mins walk away with affordable local cuisine!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank lilymargaret
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late. Beds are fine and the shower is good.
However a lot of hairs of the previous guests in the shower drain.

The electricity made so much noice that we had to turn the a/c of.

We guess that it is the cheapest and nearest transit hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a late flight arriving at LCCT airport just after midnight, and our next flight out was only at 10 the next morning so we decided we may as well find somewhere just to sleep for a few hours. We chose Bary Inn as it was the closest budget hotel apart from Tune (which was more expensive). The booking process was quickly and easily done via email, and after giving them our flight details we were assured that there would be a transfer shuttle service awaiting us when we arrived. Unfortunately, this was not the case at all. We waited for over 20 minutes in the exact spot that we were told to (outside the Coffee Bean), but no minibus, no person with a sign, nothing. Exhausted, we decided just to catch a taxi, however, they require you to buy a ticket and all the kiosks are in the arrival areas of the airport that you can't access once you've come out. In the end we had to pay double the price of the shuttle just to go 15 minutes down the road in a dodgy taxi. When we told the lady at the reception, there was no explanation or apology. She just told us that we could write a review online.... So, here it is. The hotel itself was not bad. The room and shower were clean which is all you need really. However we felt we got stuffed around unnecessarily and missed out on precious sleeping time. If you're planning to stay here, I'd recommend arranging your own way there, or just save yourself the transport costs and stay at Tune instead

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Kelsnyders
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My flight from chennai to Kl arrived at midnight and my next flight was at 8 pm! to my horror the lcct was closed and after taking pains to drag my 40 kg luggage to the tune hotel nearby, i was told that not a single room was available. i was then directed to an agent in a room near the tune hotel lobby who got for me an alternative at a very reasonable cost. there was a shuttle that fetched me from the tune hotel lobby and i was taken 15 mins away from the airport to a rather isolated hotel. To my delight, the room was clean, the beddings were spotless white and new, the space was adequate, the toilet was clean and nice, there were even toiletries inside. Coffee and bottled water was available and there was even free breakfast and a shuttle ride back to the airport. This inn is certainly a good alternative to the cramped, expensive tune hotel rooms.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was here recently and had a twelve hour overnight wait for my next flight so decided to check into a cheap hotel for the night. I ordered a wake up call for five in the morning and settled into my room. The price was decent and the room was clean with a bathroom that was fine. At five the concierge came to my room for the wake up call, knocked on my door and apologised because the phone was broken. He asked if he could come in to check the phone and although a bit of a strange request as I was only in my boxers having just woken up I let him in. He barely checked the phone before he turned around and said 'i tried to come here last night as i realised that this was the only place i wanted to be but you must have been asleep when i knocked on the door.' He then commented on my lack of chest hair and asked if i would take a shower with him. Finally i forced him out of the room however, five seconds later he knocked on my door again and asked if he could take a picture of me with his phone. Obviously i said no. In the shuttle bus to the airport there was another solo male traveller and i told him what happened. He said that the same concierge had knocked on his door at 2 in the morning but he refused to answer the door. This type of wake up call was obviously completely unacceptable i would advise anyone especially if you're alone to stay away. I was also made to pay for the shuttle bus which was supposed to be free.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
7  Thank Food4Thought2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel is cheaper and you get what you pay for. It's clean the tv and everything works and for the money it's a good buy. There a couple things that make the hotel a great place to stay however, the manager Mel is amazing! She not only takes time to help you with anything she can but in our case actually took us out to lunch!!! Also the shuttle service was amazing. It saved us a bunch if money while here by shuttling us back and forth to the raceway, safe and punctual as well. Great place to stay!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends