Spending 4 days and 3 night in a family villa in April 2014 ;
My point of view :
1. Buffet breakfast & dinner are worst!! (except the fruits, bread, cake, white rice, yogurt and some ready made food are so called "tasty") They are serving very cheap cost and limited choice buffet but charging approx RM 75 per person and it remain the same for everyday, morning and night.
2. Flooring in the room= dirty
3. Outside main hole piping flow into the sea (lots of leakage)
4. All staff including valet service is excellent! they smile always and courtesy enough ! Awesome!
5. Small swimming pool always crowded cant even find a place to sit
6. Toilet is clean and all toiletries are there
7. Plenty of bicycle but lack of baby carrying
8. Free wifi sometimes speed like tortoise
9. Early morning the nuisance sound from the swimming pool area
Overall for my own perception, the quality of staff is perfect but the quality of the resort=worst! where from the food offered, facilities given and services provided are very limited and consider cheap cost, but it charging much expensive then 5 star hotel per night in KLCC.
Meantime, the management are poor in maintenance such like those leakage main hole piping shall not direct flow into the sea, and the flooring shall be clean once guest check out.
Generally, if forget about the food and resort service, it is a good place escape from city life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort stretches out from the Sepang coastline, almost a kilometer into the sheltered waters of the Straits of Malacca with 392 luxuriously appointed over water villas that shape a palm tree. This new upscale resort offers guests a wide range of sports and entertainment activities as well as great food & beverage outlet selection. Located in the district of Sepang, in the southern part of the state of Selangor, AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort is a short 35 minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The resort is also conveniently located close to the Sepang International Circuit - home to the Malaysian leg of the F1 race. Inspired by Polynesian and Maldivian architecture, blended with contemporary Malaysian interior design, each over water villa showcases a range of features that will ensure you take full advantage of the relaxed comfort, knowing we have the details covered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Palm Tree Iconic Hotel Sepang
- Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort And Spa