Concorde Inn Kuala Lumpur International Airport
$109
Trip.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Free cancellation until 05/31
Book now, pay at stay
$33
$24
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $28/night.

$142
$122
  • Pool
$21
  • Breakfast included
S Rose Hotel(Sepang)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
  • Restaurant
$20
$18
Priceline
Orange Hotel In Kota Warisan(Sepang)(Great Value!)
$22
Priceline
1,872 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Spent one night at this hotel near the KL airport. It is ok if you are jsut waiting for a plane but do not expect much. The hotel complex looks like a minimum security prison, the rooms a basic concrete walls and not very welcoming. They are clean but not much else to say that is positive. The breakfast was a bit questionable and staff very short and not too friendly. Over priced for what you get. One positive is it does have a great bus service every half hour to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
ConcordeInnKLIA, General Manager at Concorde Inn Kuala Lumpur International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2011

Dear Sir,
Thank you for bringing to my attention the problems you experienced relating to a staff and the quality of food at our restaurant. These shortcomings have been identified for the necessary action. We look forward to serve you again in Concorde Inn Kuala Lumpur International Airport in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2011

If you need a 1 night stay close to the airport this is the place for you - free shuttle picks you up outside the main terminal and you are in the hotel in under 10 mins. You also get a fairly average free breakfast. However, Hotel is pretty basic - our room had no water in the sink and electrical connections were decidedly dodgy. Being on one level you hear baggage eing wheeled along all the time. If you have time to go a bit further to find a decent hotel - take it!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Room is good sized, but not absolutely clean - occasionally find someone's hair on the floor. Unpleasantly surprised by the tiled floor, like in the hospital. Breakfast was good - nothing special, but various and taste. Not quite competent staff at reception desk - twice blocked amount on the card. First, at check-in time froze 300 MYR (to verify bank card? why so many?), and at check-out time correct amount has blocked and charged from the card. So, if you on hard budget - pay by cash, or have credit card for blocking / payments.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2011

Reading the Reviews here I was really expecting a worse Place, even if it was only for 7 hours to have a rest before our longhaul flight.

But it was much better than expected. The room decoration and interior was new and absolutely clean. Shampoo, Toothbrush, etc. was provided in the bathroom, which was not New but very clean as well.

The bed was great, I fell asleep immediately.

The style of the building seems as a former Military barrack, but I did Not care for that Short stay. It was very calm when we stayed there, but I definetively recommend ear plugs to be on the safe side (thin walls and concrete hallways, so trolleys are quite noisy)

We could not use Pool / Breakfast because our Short stay in the Night. Shuttle Bus to KLIA worked great, Hotel is very close to it.

My (low) expectations did absolutely not become true, I would chose Concorde Inn again for an overnight stay. But it is no Holiday Hotel at all. ;)

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 21, 2011

Ok, the room is spacious, I'll give it that. The good ends there. The bad is a long list of things you definitely can find in a hotel for the same price, or less in the city.

First on my list; the air conditioning dripped. I had to use the trash bin to act as a basin for the water, I let this happen all night... and the trash bin had become half full of cold water. Of course the water dropping all night long didn't help in me getting a long, uninterrupted sleep.

Another thing that dripped; the ceiling, and it wasn't water. On the third day of my stay, they were fumigating for ants (as what the reception told me) and when they did, the pesticide made its way on the holes of my ceiling through the lighting fixtures. Pesticide dripped onto my bed! Good thing I wasn't lying on my bed when it dropped, else I might have gotten poison in my eyes or ears. I know this sounds dramatic, but come on... of all the things that could drop from your ceiling - pesticide isn't one you'd expect. I called reception to report the dripping, and she replied "you mean the air conditioning is dripping?" I have not reported about the air conditioning even on the days before as I hate transferring rooms - but what got me here is the fact that they KNEW about the dripping air conditioning and FAILED to do something about it. This time I asked to be transferred, but alas, no available rooms. Come on.

...and because of the fumigation, the whole room smelled for the whole day.

Other things I hope they could improve on; the cable only has 16 channels, and the person at check out was a little rude.

The hotel is close to the airport, and provides a free shuttle to/from KLIA Main Terminal Building, not to LCCT. That's a plus for people on transit or those who need to do business in the KLIA complex. If you can spare the time to travel and stay in the city - do so. Do not stay here unless you absolutely have to. Please.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business