“T.G.I.F - Great Place to Dine”

T.G.I. Friday's Restaurants
Ranked #876 of 1,549 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

T.G.I.F is a great place when you’re looking for something to savour, at least that’s what I opine. The food there will make your mouth water just at the very thought of it! The staff there are incredibly calm and patient-they don’t complain a bit – when we, children, misbehave at times , as this is a favourite family haunt for many!
On my first visit there, I felt like ordering almost everything because there was such a variety and I didn’t know precisely what I wanted. Then I came across some lamb on the menu and some type of juice – so I quickly made up my mind and I decided it would taste delicious and ordered it.
My parents ordered some chicken and my sister a chicken burger and some juice called ‘Pineapple Sunshine’. It took no more than 20 minutes for our orders to arrive. It was pretty fast considering the fact that the restraint was quite packed.
The lamb was brilliant- it was succulent and grilled to almost perfection. The sauce that came with the lamb was so tasty I could have eaten it on its own. The juice was blue in colour and was most refreshing. I think it must be a concoction of blueberry juice and some other fruit.
I also tasted some of my sister’s burger- she couldn’t finish it as the helpings were somewhat huge. It looked like an ordinary burger but it tasted superb and out of the ordinary. The meat was delicious and I ate every morsel of it.
So next time when you’re looking for a yummy meal to savour, you know where to go! Just like their motto: ‘ In here it’s always Friday.’

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Celebrated dinner for my father at the Pavilion branch. The Beef Ribs were good and my father enjoyed his US sirloin steak done in medium-rare. The portions were big so we ordered the two and Mum gets to pick on our food. The employees would make you stand on your table and sing you a birthday song if they knew it was your birthday. My father's birthday was not made known to them saving him some embarrassment. It was a positive experience nevertheless.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Went there last Friday with colleagues. Although we came 1 hour late, and we book place for more that 20 seats, the place is still available. How lucky we were.

The atmosphere is very nice, exactly as their motto: "It's always Friday in here", because I saw many group celebrating something there.

For starter we ordered fried and wings and they tasted very crispy and nice that make us ordered once again.

I got Tennessee New York Strip And Shrimp as my main course, and it tasted very good. The Australian meat soft enough and the shrimp very crispy.

My friend said the cocktail is good, but because I don't drink alcohol I tried 2 kind of juices and mock tail and none of them are satisfying. The juice taste like it made with cheap syrup and the milkshake just too sweet.

Overall, I can say we have great evening there. The atmosphere is very nice, the music not disturbing, and we all enjoy our chit chat in the party atmosphere.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

best burgers I've had in a long time. Would definitely recommend this restaurant for its prompt and polite service.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Burgers, sandwiches, tex-mex - still the same big portion and flavour. Consistent.

1  Thank m00lah