All reviews free wifi great location lrt noise eateries
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019

the room as per my request, has a window, facing the main road. the room also clean with the usual tea & coffee making facilities. the hotel is strategically located where the bus stop right in front of it. many eateries and conviniece stores and a pharmacy too within the same row of the hotel. lrt is also within walking distance

Room tip: i prefer a room with a window
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2018

The room we stayed in was on the smaller side but more than suitable for couples planning to sight see and not spend time in their room. The room, as well as the hotel itself was clean and well presented. You will need to bring your own hair dryer which is not a big deal. There are a number of places to eat surrounding the hotel that are open until well into the night. No street noise could be heard from our street facing room.
We did however have some noise from within the hotel itself. Nothing so bad that it made our stay unpleasant. We would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has fairly good rooms, and is located in the midst of a complex with eateries and 24 hours shops, which is a plus.

What really endears you to this hotel is its staff.

1. The gentleman at the reception especially at check out was very courteous and helpful, even though we got late by 20 minutes to.check out being stuck in heavy traffic.

The Malay lady who serviced our room was a gem of a lady. She works from her heart and being there while she serviced our room made me feel so homely. Please pay our respect to her. Thank You!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2017

The room looks good in the photo but very dusty in actual.
They tolerate parties with VERY LOUD music in the room which violates the peace and quiet of other guests. I had an experience of a 10pm -2 am party across my room. I complained about it but no one from the management takes action.
And lastly, very unorganized, I asked them to book a cab for me at 4.30pm and guess what? The cab arrived at 6 pm resulting in missing my flight and paying $330 for a one-way ticket to Indonesia! Before I forgot, they didn't return my deposit at checkout, good thing I remembered to get it before I jumped into my taxi.

UNACCEPTABLE

Room tip: Not coming back, Cheap But horrible!
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Appreciate the cleanliness of this place as well as the service (especially from front desk Mr Shiek Mohaideen). My 3rd floor room at the back corner had a window that let in nice light but looked down into the next door construction site (which I didn't mind except for the noise when I was in some afternoons). I did hear from some people that some rooms are windowless, so if you need them, make sure to request for a room with windows. Lots of restaurants around including a 24 hour local joint just next door. Surprisingly delightful.

Room tip: Ask for a room with windows.
Date of stay: October 2017