All reviews free wifi great location lrt noise eateries
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has fairly good rooms, and is located in the midst of a complex with eateries and 24 hours shops, which is a plus.

What really endears you to this hotel is its staff.

1. The gentleman at the reception especially at check out was very courteous and helpful, even though we got late by 20 minutes to.check out being stuck in heavy traffic.

The Malay lady who serviced our room was a gem of a lady. She works from her heart and being there while she serviced our room made me feel so homely. Please pay our respect to her. Thank You!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2017

The room looks good in the photo but very dusty in actual.
They tolerate parties with VERY LOUD music in the room which violates the peace and quiet of other guests. I had an experience of a 10pm -2 am party across my room. I complained about it but no one from the management takes action.
And lastly, very unorganized, I asked them to book a cab for me at 4.30pm and guess what? The cab arrived at 6 pm resulting in missing my flight and paying $330 for a one-way ticket to Indonesia! Before I forgot, they didn't return my deposit at checkout, good thing I remembered to get it before I jumped into my taxi.

UNACCEPTABLE

Room tip: Not coming back, Cheap But horrible!
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Appreciate the cleanliness of this place as well as the service (especially from front desk Mr Shiek Mohaideen). My 3rd floor room at the back corner had a window that let in nice light but looked down into the next door construction site (which I didn't mind except for the noise when I was in some afternoons). I did hear from some people that some rooms are windowless, so if you need them, make sure to request for a room with windows. Lots of restaurants around including a 24 hour local joint just next door. Surprisingly delightful.

Room tip: Ask for a room with windows.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel - when I checked in with booking.com i thought the name of the hotel is zen hotel in fact zen rented the rooms from them - so if you booked with zen trust me you will not find zen hotel but you will see Sunrise hotel - the hotel has the restaurant next to them - delicious indian malay foods with affordable prices - not too far away you will find Indonesian restaurant called Sederhana - if i have to go back to Kuala Lumpur i will definitely stay in this hotel- Good location not too far from lrt - very clean n safe neighborhood- no parking available if you bring car and its a very modern hotel - outside looks like a cheap hotel but inside its very minimalist design- they own the restaurant too next to the hotel is called sayed restaurant

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2017

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, Free WiFi, Electric Kettle, Cups, Tea & Coffee Pouches. It is definitely a Value for money Hotel. Windows are available only in Family rooms. Best thing is - it is walkable distance from lrt station, Supermarket is just downstairs, and there are lot of eating places around (KFC, Subway, Janova, Syed, Sarvanah Bhavan etc)

Date of stay: January 2017