“Not so super chilli pan mee”

Restoran Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee
Ranked #171 of 1,700 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Reviewed June 18, 2018

It was my first time at Super Kitchen. Friends ( who had been there before) and I had the signature chilli pan mee, with fried sui kow, and a plate of kai lan for sides.
I found the noodles a little overcooked - I much prefer mine al dente, with a little more bite - and the flavour underwhelming.
It wasn't a bad meal but give me my Kin Kin pan mee anytime.
Pricing was average and the restaurant was not packed on the day we were there, though i'm told that there is sometimes quite a crowd.
Let's just say that if I had a craving for Chilli Pan Mee, this wouldn't be my first choice.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is recommended by most people who have been to KL. We took Grab Taxi to get here from Batu Caves. It was a 20 minute ride. The branch that we went was in Batu Road area.

You know that they serve good food when all visitors are locals. We came here before lunch time and that was a good thing because by noon, the place got packed, mostly from office workers around the area.

We had a hard time ordering bec the server did not speak very good english. Good thing the menu has photos so we just pointed out what we want. We has chili pan mee (delicious), wonton soup, some rice dish with chicken (forgot what its called) and a green drink that we don't have any idea what it is, my bf hated it hahahah but i like it. It tastes like "kamias" and if you are familiar with that you probably know that its super sour. Like a lemonade of some sort.

All in all it was a good meal. We had a hard time finishing the wonton soup bec we were so full. The meal costs around 30 MYR.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We saw it was so crowded so decided to try.
Not bad!
We had chilli pan mee and meatball soup.
Reasonable price!

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Yrscore: F2, E2, R2

F - The chilli pan mee was just mediocre. The chilli was just about ok. Not as fragrant as the others I have tried. We also found a worm in the dumpling soup (which they exchanged it with a new one for us).

E - Regular Malaysia restaurant with regular service.

R - Will probably not return considering the F & R and other better options available.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Salty from fried anchovies, thickness + flavor from sauteed ground meat and creamy from the eggs. Very savoury noodles and wash it down with herbal soup. What can I say, it was good as advertised and price is very affordable that you could have 2 bowls without breaking the bank.