See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2017

The hotel is located at a corner lot. Rooms are small, however they are clean and tidy.
Staff are friendly and helpful. Free WiFi provided. Water pressure in toilets are adequate.
The only downside to the hotel is parking. There is a nearby city council parking lot, however, you would have to pay for parking coupons during the daytime and can be difficult to find parking during the daytime.
Good selection of eateries around the hotel within walking distance.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Lobby & room corridor are clean however special attention & improvement in the room hygiene & cleaniness is required.
Car parking is not an issue as there is a compound near to the hotel.
Others are good.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Was here with my wife and son. Felt a bit insecure about few guys hanging-out near the hotel entrance (outside), smoking and laughing and they also seem to know the hotel's staffs, my guess is they are local boys. Very uncomfortable. I'm sure they have no ill-intentions, as the Police HQ just a stone-throw away, but still. The hotel itself is clean and tidy and there's a lot of eating places around and although the hotel has a Restaurant, it is not within the hotel premises, it's across the parking lot-in the adjacent building. Stayed here because I had business in the area the next morning, and I think that's the only reason for staying here in my book.

Room tip: Make sure they don't give you the rooms next to the disabled toilet which I got in the 1st floor.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

I m sorry but to give three star because of my experience in the hotel . Staff were friendly . Check in was smooth . Unfortunately parking is a big problem for me at working hour as well as lunch hour because u cannot find parking as u need to go around and around and try ur luck . Location was good , many nice food around .

Here come the room . Room was spacious . Just nice . Heres the problem. I book this hotel I expect a quiet room . Unfortunately my first night was terrible . There is someone next to my room cleaning , flushing something like room cleaning at midnight !!!! Yes midnight I can hear everything very clearly !!!! I check my phone is 3am ! Oh my god ! I had a terrible night . Sound proofing is terrible ! The other two night is still ok , no more noise but still can hear people talking @@

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ahlim33
Reviewed April 3, 2017

well trained staff, polite, kind and friendly.Staff are always smiling. the room was clean and tidy. very comfortable. there a car park right beside the hotel. restaurant just across the road was nice.

Room tip: Higher floor have better view
Date of stay: March 2017