1,415 results
All reviews one utama cinnamon coffee junior suite utama mall shopping centre biggest mall star hotel kids pool breakfast buffet business trip kuala lumpur club floor chinese restaurant free shuttle rain shower checking in hotel lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2018

When I arrived in the hotel, I was not having my baggage, it was missed by Malaysia Airline. Hotel people helped me a lot. Hotel staff is also very helpful. I am a vegetarian, staff people helped to find local places where I can eat. Best part shopping mall is adjacent to the hotel.

Room tip: View from higher floors is very good. For smokers 23rd Floor is the one.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
OneWorldHotelPJ, Public Relations Manager at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We pride ourselves in providing our guests with personalised service and are delighted that the team provided you an exceptional experience. Thank you for appreciating our efforts and we look forward to meeting you again! Till then, best regards.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I rarely give 5 stars but this hotel deserves it for me given best value for money (about 90 euro per night) I got in 3 weeks Malaysia.

The spacious, well provisioned rooms; the nice swimming pool, the room cleaning service, the check-in staff, the closeness to the shopping mall and public transport, the breakfast. All 5 stars.
The cherry on the cake: my wife lost a diamond stone from a ring. The day after, it was on a white piece of paper in the room. Priceless service and integrity.

Still suggestions:
- the room cards often do not work (check how many customers come to redo them per day = # of dissatisfiers, productivity lost).
- the new Karu restaurant was not yet up to par and not right price/quality (service - forgot a dish; was very cold due to airco; )
- As part of your Go Green, educate your customers to zero waste food at breakfast. It is shocking how much food is thrown away showing no respect for cooks, or food itself. Regardless of culture or religion, we should reeducate customers, even if they pay for it, not to waste these resources.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Xenohappenings

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing one world hotel and allowing us the pleasure of welcoming you. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us and rest assured we have taken note on it and will review it with the team for improvements to be made. Having this said, we cannot wait to welcome you back! Until then, best regards.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We stayed at One World Hotel for 4 nights. Smooth early check in and check out. 1 Utama shopping mall connected to the hotel, lots of shops and restaurants there no need to travel out to hunt for food. Definitely coming back here if I visit KL again. Smooth early check in and check out. Definitely coming back here.

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
It is our endeavor to bring the best in hospitality for our guests and your acknowledgement of our hard work is well received. Your continued patronage is valuable to us and we hope to see you again for another wonderful stay. Till then, take care and be well.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

This is the fourth time that we have stayed at this hotel which is close to many premium golf courses and linked to Wang Utama shopping mall and the newly open MRT, giving access to many parts of the city. The service staff are very friendly and helpful especially the Concierge and those working at the breakfast counters. A word of caution on taxis waiting at the hotel. We had a very bad experience with Taxi HBB 6359 operated by Kad Pemanda Licence 327694 who charged us RM 33 for a short journey from the hotel to Starling Mall/ HealthLand Wellness Centre at Jalan SS21/35, PJ. His trick was to keep his meter running whilst waiting for passengers and charged based on the meter reading. We caught him doing the same trick the next day and he claimed that the meter was faulty with fare starting at RM 17 and that he forgot to restart the meter after the last trip. We insisted that he restart the meter and it changed to RM 3.00. The taxi was a 6 seater and there were 5 of us but he insisted that he had to charge RM 10 more for the 5th passenger. What a Cheat !! The hotel should do something about this or the reputation of the hotel will be tarnished by such taxi drivers

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are troubled to hear of the inconvenience we have caused you and truly regret to learn that your experience with us was less than satisfactory on this occasion.
We are genuinely committed to providing the highest standard of service and value your observations. Please be assured that such a lapse is a rare occurrence and we have taken on board the highlighted concern and addressed it with our limousine and taxi partner for immediate evaluation to make sure this does not recur. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and with this said, we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back as we strive to serve you better in the future. Till then, kind regards.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

My 5th return trip to One World Hotel and the service never fails. I have recommend 3 more different groups of friends to this hotel- they all love it and thank me for the recommendation. I arrived very early in the morning but the reception staff was able to give me a room earlier. The room was comfortable and beds are awesome. The mall is next to the hotel so amenities are aplenty.
I called for room service a few times and all my requests were met.
My current concern is that : the MRT passageway passes by the hotel lobby. And the hotel lobby is now VERY crowded and noisy with non-hotel guests occupying hotel armchairs resting, kids running around, people talking loudly and people standing around during the night live band... It’s not the same quietness and exclusivity as before. I hope the hotel can sort out something soon as it’s not a shared lobby.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank VictoriaS4676

Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost, thank you for your continued support and for taking the time to pen your thoughts. We have been blessed with an amazing team and our hearts are bursting with pride and joy to be appreciated this way. Your feedback in regards to the hotel's lobby exclusivity will certainly be reviewed for improvements to be made. Once again, the pleasure is ours and we look forward to welcome you back for another magnificent experience. Until then, take care and be well.