1,318 results
All reviewsone utamajunior suitecinnamon coffeeshopping mallbiggest mallbandar utamabusiness tripkids poolbreakfast buffetkuala lumpurfive star hotelfree shuttlechinese restaurantclub floorrain showerchecking indirect access
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Whenever I am in PJ, this hotel is my first choice. Convenient location connected to the huge One Utama Mall. I appreciate the convenience and after a day of shopping, I can retreat into my comfortable room. Room is spacious and although not the most lavishly decorated room, I did feel comfortable staying in the room. Service from staff is consistent and good throughout. Buffet breakfast is worth waking up for, good with lots of varieties. Reception is efficient, always hassle free and quick check in & out.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mulberry79
OneWorldHotel, Public Relations Manager at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

It's always a pleasure to learn that our guests have enjoyed our service and facility; continue to choose One World Hotel as their preferred hotel. Thank you very much for your kind support. Our mission is to ensure each of our guests receive the best in service from our team.

A big thank you for your kind commendation and feedback. We look forward to having you back soon.

Always at your service.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while on business. The rooms are well sized, comfortable, great bathrooms. Staff very helpful and unfailingly polite. Excellent breakfasts. Would be quite happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to note that you will be coming back to stay with us should the opportunity arose and we definitely look forward to welcoming you again.

Our team is indeed glad to know that they have made your stay a satisfactory and memorable one.

Wishing you a great week ahead!

Always at your service!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at One World and found the staff, rooms, and common areas to be of exceptional quality. The staff was very friendly, and happy to assist with any request I had. This included going out of their way to find me the name of the artist that did all the paintings lining the lobby and hotel rooms! The room was clean, spacious and comfy, and gets huge points from me for having pillows with four different "fluffiness" levels! The only drawback was the tv, which was internet based (I think) and often skipped or lagged.

Breakfast was good and had a wide selection, and having the attached One Utama mall was a great convenience for other quick and easy dining options. The hotel is outside the city, so traffic in the area isn't too bad. If you pick the right times, you can make it to the towers in 20 minutes.

I highly recommend the property, and would be happy to stay there if I find myself in KL again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beau3636
OneWorldHotel, Public Relations Manager at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Petaling Jaya and for sharing your experience. Our team is pleased to know that they have made your stay a memorable one and your satisfaction is indeed our most valuable reward.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Modern, clean and well managed hotel with a direct link to the "One Utama" shopping Mall. The Mall has excellent shopping and a very wide variety of good food. The Hotel also has an arrangement with many of the shops that offer guests a good discount on purchases. Would not recommend the hotel is you are interested in sightseeing or nightlife as it is too far from the Kuala Lumpur.

Room Tip: Take the weekend package that the hotel offers it's a really good deal.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your feedback.

We love to welcome you back and especially for more shopping trip!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Recently we had our three day AGM meeting and fellowship weekend in this 5 stars hotel. We were not disappointed with their services except that the team that were dealing with us had to refer to their top management for many things that were asked for, and that sometimes delayed our plans for the meetings.The rooms for the meetings were reasonable sizes and the big ballrooms are able to take a thousand over people, or they can be divided into three smaller rooms for smaller parties.The banquet food served was average and the buffet served one night was a bit slow with the topping up of the dishes ,and many of the guests had to wait for the soup etc to be topped up.
Breakfast was the only fare that was good, where many varieties of dishes were offered in the coffee house. The Chinese restaurant was also good where the chefs were able to served many interesting and tasty dishes.
I stayed in one of the executive deluxe room and was very happy with the all the amenities that were provided, and everything was in good working order.The room was well stocked up with all types of beverages.
The bed was comfortable and the pillows and bed sheets were crisp and clean, and you could have a very comfortable sleep here. However, the hot water in the shower took a long time to warm up.
The staff in the reception were helpful and polite and were able to answer any question asked.
One tip for the hotel guest; Do not put your room card key next to your cell phone, as that sometimes make your card key lose its function, and you can't open your room with the card.If you are on the top floor and have to go down to the ground to have your card reprogrammed, especially when you are in a rush ! you will not be too happy!
(This was told to me by the receptionist of the hotel as I had to reprogramme my room key twice!)
The hotel is connected to a very big shopping centre and there are other shopping centres nearby with a short taxi ride, and every type of fashion you can find in the centre from designer clothes to street fashion. You will never go hungry here as there are many restaurants and cafes serving every type of food from gourmet to fast food. You need a good pair of walking shoes to see the whole of the shopping complex.
This hotel is situated about 30 to 40 minutes by car or taxi to the city centre of Kuala Lumpur if you decide to visit some of the interesting sites in KL e.g The Petronas Twin Towers or KL Tower and Kuala Lumpur city centre shops and also the Pavilion shopping centre. These two centres are not to be missed if you love shopping.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lana C

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your event in our hotel. We are glad to know that overall your stay has been an enjoyable one. We are also glad to know that all aspects of our service have met your expectations. We have also taken note of your feedback with regards to the hot water issue. Rest assured the issue will be resolved by our team.

In the meantime, we wish you a pleasant weekend and look forward to having you as our guest again.