1,351 results
All reviews one utama junior suite cinnamon coffee shopping mall biggest mall bandar utama business trip breakfast buffet kids pool kuala lumpur chinese restaurant free shuttle club floor rain shower checking in direct access hotel lobby
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Exactly one year has passed, and I visited this hotel again as this was the hotel where my relatives in Malaysia stayed nearby.

I came with a mind set that this stay better be good or at least improved (after seeing all the positive feedbacks this one last year) if not this will be black listed by me. I also intentionally came in a mind set to be a difficult customer so as to see if they can "handle" me well

It did.

Thus I owe them a review.

Florence who responded to me a year ago did her best in getting the rooms ready this time, prior to my visit, her response was timely and professional. Well done Florence - It all start with you.

The rooms toilet can be used now though the heating system in the shower takes a 3 min running to get heated water. This can be improve further. (its 6am in the morning and I really need hot shower)

The rooms are ok, neat and clean. The extra pillow in the cupboard is clean as well - no stains no smell. I tried the room service, comes in a reasonable timing and a reasonable portion, still warm and tasty - commented by my wife.

Internet access is now written on the room key card holder, good thinking! Explained clearly by staff it is for 2 devices only - fair and square. Purposely call up the operator to test the front desk if they know this - they do - well done again.

Smiley staff on the reception counter upon check out. Asked questions on the bill to see their responses - Much better than the hack care attitude last time - good improvement.

Offer of assistance from the concierge seeing my bulk of luggage, though decline but still give me a good smile - good initiative.

Overall - this is a much better experiences compare to the last 2 times.

I will be back again, and will not stay in your nearby hotel next time (which I switch to PJ Hilton as they did their renovation recently) because of the improved customer experiences, as well as the good location that is linked to the mall 1 Utama.

Thank you again, and I will be back.

Recommended to use this hotel - from a "difficult high expectation" returned customer.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 8EAsTMEETWESt
OneWorldHotel, Public Relations Manager at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to be of service to you. Our team is really pleased to and happy to know that our service and facilities have been up to your expectations; and that you had a wonderful experience with us.

Many best wishes to you from my team and I. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel is superbly 5 star. Great experience, spacious and glamorous facilities.The view is amazing overlooking the highly urbanized suburbs of Petaling Jaya. Would definitely come back here. It's strategically located from the heart of KL, minutes away from KL Petronas Twin Towers, KL Tower, and of course the famous KLCC Mall!!

Room Tip: "Rooms overlooking PJ Suburbs is a must. You can have the chance to peek on the Petronas Twin Towers over the hill."
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest

We couldn't thank you enough for the kind feedback and commendation of our hotel. We are so glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Wishing you a great day ahead and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We went for a 4 days/3 nights break with our 2 kids. We loved the spacious reception/lobby area but was a tad disappointed that despite arriving past 4pm (c/in time was 3pm) our assigned room on a higher floor was still not ready, we settled for a room on the 3rd floor as we were all tired from a long drive from Singapore.
We were pleasantly surprised by the spacious room overlooking the pool. It was possible to place an extra bed by the king-sized bed and still had plenty of room to move. The room amenities were good and despite being on a low floor, it was a quiet room.
The kids had a blast at the children's pool which came with a slide. The pool was deep enough to cushion the end of the ride on the slide but shallow enough for my 4 yr old to feel confident to swim by himself.
Service from the staff were prompt and friendly. Cinnamon cafe had a good spread of local and international offerings and I must give the service staff, Chandru special mention here! He was spontaneous, accommodating and very attentive to our needs and made our breakfast experience a delightful one throughout our stay there!
We are looking forward to making another trip to KL very soon and One World will definitely be our first and last choice!

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Greetings from one world hotel! We cannot thank you enough for the positive comments about our hotel and services. Our team is really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay.

Many best wishes from us and we look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

5 stars hotel located within the popular award One Utama Shoping Centre. One of the biggest mall in Malaysia. From high end boutique to medium class apparel all there. The hotel has one of the best Chinese restaurant and located next to the most popular TV station hubs and HQ, TV3, TV9 and media prima. Hence, chances to meet the local celebraties.

• Stayed: April 2012

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking time to share your positive feedback on your stay with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed shopping at 1 Utama and our central location.

Should your business/leisure trip brings you back to PJ, do stay with us again.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Was very nicely surprised. Very new, modern and schmick. Everything worked perfectly. As good as most Shangri-La hotels I have stayed in. Very helpful with hotel taxi's throughout our stay including reasonable airport transfers. Not to far from KL city centre. Wirelss internet in the room worked fine.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest

We are glad to learn that your experience with us has been a pleasant one.

Should your travels bring you back to PJ, do stay with us again.

Our entire team remain dedicated to providing a memorable and luxury experience for all guests and we look forward to welcoming you back.