1,318 results
All reviewsone utamajunior suitecinnamon coffeeshopping mallbiggest mallbandar utamabusiness tripbreakfast buffetkids poolkuala lumpurfive star hotelfree shuttlechinese restaurantclub floorrain showerchecking indirect access
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Extremely grand, beautiful and spacious. Lots of business travelers but many families as well. I thought the staff were very friendly and check-in was hassle-free.

Rooms were huge, bed was ultimate comfy. View was great as well.

In fact, we barely got out of the hotel because we could not bear to leave.

Can I also mention that they serve up the best steak I have ever tasted? Till this day, I can still remember how juicy the steak was and the mushroom sauce is out of this world...

Back to the hotel, it is actually linked to 1 Utama Shopping Centre, one of the best malls in KL. There are so many stores, shopping is endless.

So I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveler because of the fantastic location and how wonderful this hotel is.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
OneWorldHotel, Public Relations Manager at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor. Our team is really glad to know you had a wonderful stay at One World Hotel.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This hotel is located in a great location which is adjacent to a fantastic mall that has everything. While the kids were entertained with the many toy shops there, the adults also had a great time shopping and at the same time getting a great massage from Thai Odyssey and facial at Aster Springs next door. When our kids were tired, we would just bring them back to the hotel to rest and continue shopping ourselves.

The hotel provided generally fair service. I guess the general complain would be the lack of service but I think this is due to the fact that there seems to be a language barrier between the staff and tourists. The only thing I was unhappy with was the slow service provided during the breakfast in the morning. The queue was long and slow moving... With kids in tow, we gave up the free breakfast and had a better time with better food at the mall next door.

This is one of my favorite hotel and we would definitely stay here again if we came back visiting.

Tips : if you have kids, do take them to Kidzania @ The Curve nearby. They would be having the time of their life!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank the_changs

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking time to share your review. On behalf of the hotel, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced especially during breakfast hour.

Apart from that we are glad to know that you enjoyed shopping at 1 Utama.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are on 2D1N weekend break. We checked in few hours ago and was upgraded to Premier Suite (Room 2305). The check in service was friendly and efficient (and oh thank you for upgrade!). When we got to our room, we were very happy with the size (spacious), tasteful decoration, beautiful living room and quality toiletries (crab and evelyn). The room is clean and modern. Bathroom is spacious with shower, rainshower and bathtub. Wifi is working well. And best part is that it comes equipped with city view. Lovely. Also the perk of using the club service is that I can write this review from a nice OTO massage chair while enjoying a nice full body massage. Excellent! Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
OneWorldHotel, Public Relations Manager at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Greetings from One World Hotel! It was a pleasure to learn that you and your husband had a memorable stay with us.

We definitely look forward to having you both back soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

It's my first stay at this hotel. It's great if you like shopping since its adjacent to a big mall but their customer service department could use a little improvement. The front desk was professional but I found them to be a little rigid. They just need to smile more! I called to ask whether breakfast is complimentary and i was told it wasn't but, when i came down the next morning, i found out it was! I love their breakfast buffet. They have really wide choices of western and Asian food. I will come back again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jo M
OneWorldHotel, Public Relations Manager at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience at One World Hotel on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your feedback especially on Front Office. Rest assured we will eandeavour to improve on the issue you mentioned.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The One World Hotel in Kuala Lumpur is about a one hour taxi ride from the airport at a cost of about 75 Malaysian Ringgit (about 15 GBP). It is a 5 star hotel and attached to the very large modern Utama shopping centre where there are many restaurant and shops to suite all tastes. The hotel rooms are large and comfortable. The beds and pillows afford a good night’s sleep and there is the usual in room safe and free tea and coffee. A large flat screen TV has a wide selection on local and international channels. Good fast WIFI was available in the room. The basement restaurant offers a very good buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and afternoon tea in the lobby is reasonably priced and good although the tea should have been served hotter than it was. There are taxis available for trips into central KL at a cost of about 50 Ringgit (10 GBP) or a free shuttle bus service at certain times. Having a cold I required a doctor and was pleased to find a very good doctor’s practice inside the hotel so that was a bonus.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Greetings from One World Hotel! Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your last trip to Petaling Jaya. Our team was very happy to learn that they have made your stay a memorable and enjoyable one.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back.