What I liked best about this hotel was that it looked posh, which helped in terms of the fact that it felt value for money as it's quite an expensive hotel.
The family room is really nice and very cosy - it's almost like having your own service apartment.
However, service is quite lacking and so are the handymen. We had a couple of faults with our room:
* The door to the balcony was broken and slightly ajar... fortunately the handymen did come to fix this
* I was having a bath and having a good relaxing lie down in the bathtub... when suddenly I realised that there was a leak as the water kept slowly receeding. I thought that this was probably just me... but when I got up from the bath tub, I noticed that there was water leaking everywhere... and it even leaked into the bedroom!
Although we complained, no one came to fix the issue. The day we checked out, they also refused to give us a discount or even apologise even though we took this issue up with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let Royale Chulan The Curve hotel (formerly known as The Royale Bintang The Curve) at Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia bring you closer to everything that matters. From a sophisticated urban respite to lavish diversions, this 4-star hotel in Mutiara Damansara surrounds you with ease and luxury befitting a worry-free stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royale Chulan The Curve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Bintang Damansara Hotel Petaling Jaya
- Royale Bintang Damansara Petaling Jaya