We stayed in a family suite room for 2 nights. There's a king size bed in separate bedroom, and 2 double beds in living room as well as a couch. The beds were quite comfortable.
In the bathroom there's separate shower cubicle and a bathtub.
Lots of shopping area and restaurants around the hotel. Very convenient.
Decent breakfast buffet with local and western cuisines. Eg. roti prata, rice congee, various bread and cereals, fruits, french toast, sausage, bacon, and an egg station.
Swimming pool was quite big, although it seems not maintained very well. I saw a bunch of cigarette butts on the floor by the swimming pool.
The spa was good. I had a massage and body scrub, and it was pretty relaxing.
There's no free wifi.
From the hotel lounge sometimes I was able to get free wifi signals from nearby restaurant, but it was flakey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let Royale Chulan The Curve hotel (formerly known as The Royale Bintang The Curve) at Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia bring you closer to everything that matters. From a sophisticated urban respite to lavish diversions, this 4-star hotel in Mutiara Damansara surrounds you with ease and luxury befitting a worry-free stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royale Chulan The Curve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Bintang Damansara Hotel Petaling Jaya
- Royale Bintang Damansara Petaling Jaya