All reviews private pool our honeymoon the main hotel separate entrance water park evening drinks shopping mall main lobby theme park enjoyed our stay mini bar rain shower very nice hotel sunway resort butler privacy pavilion
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Resort is amazing looking from the outside it is probably a good place to take family. There are lots of families many Muslim families with ladies covered in traditional wear even at the pool. Found that quite funny to see. The rooms at least my room was very basic bed was hard and the walls and trim in the room are in need of a fresh up. The staff was very nice, breakfast was good and Internet was good connection. I'd give it 3+ rating overall however for a solo business traveler that's not into playing in water park I'd suggest you keep looking. Stayed one night versus booked three nights by office couldn't get comfortable sleep in the bed and didn't want to be overrun by children on the upcoming weekend.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
SRHS_FO, General Manager at The Villas at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Dear Wolfgang4x4,

Thank you for staying with us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay.
We take note on area of improvements and will continue to work on it to improve our services. We do hope that we will be able to welcome you again to ensure you have a wonderful stay with us in the near future.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

This is one the best places I've stayed at in the whole world. Where should I start? Serenity ... Beauty ... Luxury ... Cleanliness ... and everyone I book for there goes nuts!
هذا لا شك أنه واحد من أفضل الأماكن اللي أقمت فيها في كل العالم. من وين أبداً؟ جو ... جمال .. فخامة .. نظافة ... وكل واحد أحجز له فيه ينهبل!

Room tip: I don't if some villas are better then others ... they seem the same to me ...
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Abdullah S,

Thank you for staying with the Villa at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Easy access to any kind of foods. It locates next to Sunway Pyramid, a giant shopping mall, so even you need to purchase some local stuff, it is very easy. The room is not new, but it's clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear briancH5742OS,

Thank you for staying with the Villa at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa.

We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful stay at with us! We pride ourselves on creating bespoke experiences such as yours and are glad that we were able to create a memorable staying experience for you. We will also take note on your feedback.

We hope to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

We were warmly greeted, staffs were very helpful and immensely attentive :) We enjoyed our stay to the max as everything else were taken care of. The room was very spacious, bathrooms were air conditioned, the bed was very cozy, we watched Tv from our bed and breakfast was served in room, on the bed :) I had a very relaxing stay at the Villas. Last but not least, the pool was slightly small but we had the maximum privacy and it was very quiet.

Room tip: Higher floors have less unit noise
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SRHS_FO, General Manager at The Villas at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Raeshyl,

Thank you for staying with the Villa at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa.

We hope to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

Hotel staffs are knowledgeable & services are top notch and very professional. This is perfect for any couples( if you know what I mean).
I think I gained 10 lbs from Nasi Lemak breakfast every morning... but I love it...!
Although...in the day time my villa its a bit noisy due to nearby Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, other than that this place rocks...!

Date of stay: September 2015