Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
$64
View deal
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2015

Just amazing, enjoy so much, its high quality and high service hotel, staff are professional i would to visit it again.
Also my villa was sooo amazing, great view, specially my bed and toilet, all is great i love it.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Maher O
Reviewed November 2, 2014

Very nice villa and privace very good, i would like to visit again.
But the entrence so far.
The food very nice.
The staff very good.
Everything is very good.
I spend a very nice time inside the pool.

Date of stay: October 2014
2  Thank Turki1407
Reviewed October 18, 2014

I love the room, the small pool/jacuzzi, the intimate setting. Fixtures/fittings slightly dated but it was well kept and clean - cosy. I knew the pool was small more like a jacuzzi so I knew what to expect. But difficult to find a suite with a private pool within Klang Valley - very few places offer this.
The buggy service is efficient - you don't have to wait long for someone to pick you up etc. Breakfast was yummy, we had it delivered to the room. I really I love the service - everyone was super-friendly. The theme park is just next door. I am not too bothered with the noise though...

What I didn't like was the checking in - it was confusing as the website doesn't really give you information on where to check-in or park. In the confirmation it said, there is a separate entrance to the villa - which was quite difficult to find - no signs from the Sunway Hotel. When I went to the main hotel, the concierge said to park at the basement and check in there. After parking, we found that the check in needed to be done at the Villas - also found out we are better off parking near the villas itself. So the whole checking in process was quite stressful.

Stayed 1 night just to relax and get away...overall happy that I chose the Villas..I wish they had units that are opened up to families with kids though - my kids would love the pool..

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Fydde1
Reviewed September 16, 2014 via mobile

The villas at the sunway resort it's an excellent place to enjoy & relax while the time is passed , and there is private place for the breakfast that included the price for the guest .
The swimming pool is private and in a tropical atmosphere were the guest will enjoy.
There is a shopping mall and water theme park for the kids to enjoy there time .
And it is great place to stay at for relax time .

Date of stay: February 2014
1  Thank Mishlay
Taro_Tan, Manager at The Villas at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2014

Dear Mishlay,

The Villas is indeed a sanctuary for couples who are looking for a romantic escape. We hope that your stay with us was wonderful and we hope that it has convinced you to return for another stay in the future.

Please do let us know if you decide to return for a stay in the future and we will be more than happy to arrange for your next visit. Thank you again for your time and see you again soon.

Best Regards,
Taro Tan
Hotel Manager
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Before one cold enjoy the villas, it is quite complicated with mixed information at where to check in. As we drove up to The Villas, guards told us that we could park in the adjacent parking bays but check in will have to be done at the main hotel. Upon getting to the main Sunway Hotel, the conceirge advised us that check in was done here and that we can park at the basement car park which we did. Upon walk in at the front desk, I was then told check in was downstairs but can have a complimentary drink at the lounge to wait for someone to meet and greet us. Having the complications out of the way, we were showed that the Villas check in area was literally accessible via the Sunway Hotel pool area. The Pavillion was nicely decorated and welcoming indeed. They did apologize for the confusion for check in.
Nestled behind Sunway Hotel were the villas. A well thought concept and privacy of each couple and villa were well thought off. Lovely ambience and great getaway for honeymooning couples however the down side is the music and sound from the actual Sunway Lagoon theme park can be heard from inside your villa and you don't get peace and quiet all afternoon by your own private plunge pool. This is on a daily basis. The sound of loud blaring music etc does eventually get to you and will say the mosquitoes were very annoying. Did not get a good sleep the first night and despite spraying the room, they bit me 5 times through the night. There is a stagnant pond next to our villa and that I say is the main attraction for the mossies but no idea what they can do to minimise the mosquitoes. On our second night I literally almost emptied the mossie can spray provided. Sprayed all of the external garden area and all of the inside and did get a good night sleep after that. I just don't see why a guest should be doing that everyday to keep the mossies at bay.
The food was lovely and so is the Mandara Spa. Had a relaxing spa session and enjoyed it very much. Will say that whilst staff were very welcoming and friendly, when serving they lack some basic knowledge of perhaps butter, plates, cutlery etc. These little things goes to make a stay perfect for an esteemed hotel such as Sunway and The Villas. The cocktail from 5 pm to 7 pm was gastronomical and lovely.
Would highly recommend for couples to spend some chill out / honeymoon time at The Villas just be prepared for some mossies.

Room tip: All rooms I believe would hear the sound of the Lagoon Park as the music is very loud. Embun villa is lovely and private but just the music and sound pollution is annoying
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jade1068
Taro_Tan, Manager at The Villas at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Jade1068,

We appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for staying with us. However, It brings us disappointment to note that some of your expectations were not met. Your feedback with regards to the noise and other issues have been discussed with the team. We assure a better experience.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback and taking the time in writing us this review. Have a great week ahead and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,