“Great in everyway!!!”

Good Friends Cafe
Ranked #145 of 1,376 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Cuisines: Cafe, American, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great in everyway!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I was visiting from the states and found this place. I went with my friend who lives in the area, and it was the BEST breakfast. If I lived locally I would go every week, I had waffles draped in fruit which made its own natural syrup that was also served with homemade whipped cream :) My friend had scrambled eggs with cheese and heart shaped waffles, with a side of potatoes. Aside from the amazing flavor, the presentation was AMAZING. I accompanied my meal with a latte that was designed with a peacock SUPER CUTE! They also have fresh home made juices!!! if you are anywhere near here I would suggest stopping in to eat, the staff is sooo pleasant and attentive. I know you will love everything about it, as we did.

• Visited July 2014