“Ms Yvonne Yeoh”

TABLEAPP
Ranked #1 of 1,927 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Genji Japanese Restaurant at Hilton Petaling Jaya carved a reputation for its consistent quality of food with a myriad of country-style Japanese cuisine of seasonal delicacies, ideal for social dining with family and friends, and work-dining with business associates.
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food. Seafood salad was sumptuous. My Agadashi Taufu was so soft n silky! Wow!! What great food I had n service was so good

Date of visit: July 2018
HiltonPetalingJaya, Secretary of Food & Beverage at Genji Japanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Yvonne Y,

Thank you for dining with us at Genji Restaurant, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the restaurant. I am delighted to read that you have had a wonderful time here.

Thank you for your kind compliments and high ratings for the restaurant. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time to come and have a dinner with my mother,brother and friends..Today is my brother friend Steven’s birthday,so we decided to come to have a dinner at here..The foods are so deicious and those decoration are beautiful too.. Those foods are all fresh,so we ate very nice and have a fully stomach.. If want me to come again, i sure will bring my others friends and family member to come over to have a wonderful dinner.. The environment are very quite and suitable to us to have a good dinner.. Thanks for all the service for tonight..

Dear KhungLi,

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I visited Genji today after nearly 10 years. They’ve renovated the place made it brighter. The Teppanyaki is good. And it’s hard to find a decent Teppanyaki bar in KL. This is a highly recommended restaurant.

Dear Isaac S,

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Great food and good service. The foods are of high quality and the staff members attend to you with a lovely smile.
Really enjoyed the experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
HiltonPetalingJaya, Secretary of Food & Beverage at Genji Japanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Vishnu K,

Thank you for dining with us at Genji Restaurant, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience and in particular the quality of service from my team. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Lovin the friendly staff overall..... look for Mell the next round if you are...... Food are good with choices.... family n kids friendly environmemt.....