All reviews renovated room coffee house roti canai free internet train station kuala lumpur business trip hotel is situated dinner buffet service with a smile western food mid valley room size welcome drink water pressure pj area house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

We were at Hotel Armada for a very short stay but it left a lasting impression on us. The location was nothing to crow about, but the rooms and especially the staff, were just fabulous. I think they just completed the renovations on their rooms and it was amazing. We were upgraded so were lucky to have occupied two different types of rooms and both did not disappoint. The grand deluxe room and the toilet were spacious and shall remain our favourite category. The tastefully furnished premier room was lushly carpeted and had a luxurious feel to it. And the view were to die for!

The one thing that made our stay superb were the staff. Rain and her team of Front Office colleagues took care of us and all of our requests were met enthusiastically. From arranging a bottle of wine for our friend in another room, to allowing her to take some wedding shots in the lobby, nothing was too much for them.

Staff plays an important role in every hospitality establishment in ensuring guests were well taken care of and that they leave with happy memories. The staff at Hotel Armada definitely nailed this!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019

Close to the LRT station. Great price. The room is clean and comfortable. I like the fact that it was quiet too! It is undergoing renovation at the moment but I didn't hear a single sound that detracted me from enjoying my stay here..

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Staying at this newly refurbished hotel in Petaling Jaya for one night. However, i hope the hotel will do something to the carpet because when i was lying on the carpet to do my exercise i was bitten with small bugs on my legs and body. Then red spots starts to appear and very itchy. I had to put calamine lotion.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

The buffet for seniors on Friday night cost about MR65.The food is nothing to shout about. Normal, but the condition of the chairs are disgraceful. Even the Salvos would not accept it.It is so worn out and in tatters that it is unbelievable that management did nothing about it. Hope someone can read this. I used to stay in this hotel a few years ago.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Thank H.L. L
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Utara Coffee House surely needs some attention. The place is so rundown. For a 4 star hotel, was indeed surprised to see the condition of the cushion chairs at the coffee house. so old, dirty...oh ghoshhhh just cannot belief it. food spread is slightly below average

• Trip type: Traveled on business