i stayed at this hotel on 23th-24th Jan. Hotel recep was kind enough to allow me to check in early at 730am so that i can make it in time for my meeting at the pyramid convention centre.in between the break, i can go back to my room for a much needed break as i had woke up at 230am to prepare for the 3-4hr drive into town.
the room is clean,but i find the hallways a bit confusing.my bed n pillow were comfortable,putting my wife n myself into a deep slumber in no time.
we only had a light breakfast buffet there, rest of the time we had our meals at the sunway pyramid shopping centre which had plenty of choices for food and a great venue for shopping.
in between my convention meeting, i could still fit-in shopping, great food and i avoid the busy n hectic traffic of KL city. it's like no time wasted
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sunway Pyramid Hotel features 564 Deluxe guestrooms and suites, incorporating new category of family rooms and suites. Guests staying at Sunway Pyramid Hotel have direct access to the leisure facilities available at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, which includes the free-form landscape swimming pool and the fitness centre. Strategically located in a bustling suburb of Kuala Lumpur, the Sunway Pyramid Hotel is 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 25 minutes from the city centre. The hotel forms part of the iconic integrated development Sunway City, a multi-award winning destination that offers a cluster of three (3) hotels with a total of 1,433 guestrooms, suites and pool villas, a theme park and shopping mall. Sunway Pyramid Hotel also features 21 purpose-built family rooms and suites, designed to accommodate an increase in family and leisure travelers to Sunway City. The Family Room is suitable for those travelling with young children for its vibrant interiors and a bunk bed. Whereas the new Family Suite, are amongst the Hotel’s largest rooms offering comfortable spaces, with added extras like two (2) bathrooms, a mini refrigerator, a microwave and bedding options for up to six (6) persons. Guests staying at Sunway Pyramid Hotel will be spoilt for choice when it comes to the extensive food and beverage available in the hotel and choices which are just steps away. At Sunway Pyramid Hotel, located at the hotel’s lobby level is Taste Enclave offering an exciting culinary landscape of 11 specially-selected food eateries and three mini restaurants. For those on-the-go or looking for a quick bite, Kaffeinate is located at the hotel’s main lobby, serves freshly brewed gourmet coffees, specialty teas and a range of light snacks. Alternatively, venture into Sunway Pyramid shopping mall for over 170 food and beverage choices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sunway Pyramid Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramid Tower Hotel At Sunway Lagoon Petaling Jaya
- Pyramid Hotel At Sunway Lagoon