We arrived in PJ on the 6th July and while the Sunway Pyramid Tower is not a 5* hotel ( we could not get accommodation at the resort ) the staff (Mr. Irwin ) more than compensated for a problem with our booking and upgraded our entire family of 8 to executive suites. The rooms are a little dated but clean and functional and again staff were terrific . The pool was stunning and again the staff were kind and helpful - an older man (sorry no name) was attentive and helpful and served us great cocktails : ) The children were thrilled with the facilities - Although the pool is actually located in the hotel next door it was literally a few minutes walk through a joined walkway. With three GF in our party -eating can be tricky - The head chef Partibhan ( sorry if it's misspelled) was incredible - this charming attentive and graceful man stopped to chat with us each morning and ensured we had GF food - making specialist breads and dips for us each morning . As a restaurant owner I am very aware of the importance of the role of a head chef - they really are at the heart of any restaurant - Partibhan was everything a head chef should be and more - (lookout Sunway) - we wanted to bring him with us - I understand the breakfast restaurant is changing shortly - I only hope what ever Sunway do they keep Partibhan there - he made our stay so enjoyable - thank you : )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sunway Pyramid Hotel features 564 Deluxe guestrooms and suites, incorporating new category of family rooms and suites. Guests staying at Sunway Pyramid Hotel have direct access to the leisure facilities available at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, which includes the free-form landscape swimming pool and the fitness centre. Strategically located in a bustling suburb of Kuala Lumpur, the Sunway Pyramid Hotel is 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 25 minutes from the city centre. The hotel forms part of the iconic integrated development Sunway City, a multi-award winning destination that offers a cluster of three (3) hotels with a total of 1,433 guestrooms, suites and pool villas, a theme park and shopping mall. Sunway Pyramid Hotel also features 21 purpose-built family rooms and suites, designed to accommodate an increase in family and leisure travelers to Sunway City. The Family Room is suitable for those travelling with young children for its vibrant interiors and a bunk bed. Whereas the new Family Suite, are amongst the Hotel’s largest rooms offering comfortable spaces, with added extras like two (2) bathrooms, a mini refrigerator, a microwave and bedding options for up to six (6) persons. Guests staying at Sunway Pyramid Hotel will be spoilt for choice when it comes to the extensive food and beverage available in the hotel and choices which are just steps away. At Sunway Pyramid Hotel, located at the hotel’s lobby level is Taste Enclave offering an exciting culinary landscape of 11 specially-selected food eateries and three mini restaurants. For those on-the-go or looking for a quick bite, Kaffeinate is located at the hotel’s main lobby, serves freshly brewed gourmet coffees, specialty teas and a range of light snacks. Alternatively, venture into Sunway Pyramid shopping mall for over 170 food and beverage choices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sunway Pyramid Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramid Tower Hotel At Sunway Lagoon Petaling Jaya
- Pyramid Hotel At Sunway Lagoon