“What fantastic beef ribs they have !”
Review of KAFFA Espresso Bar - CLOSED

KAFFA Espresso Bar
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My experience at this cafe is definitely one of my best makan sutra. I've had the best beef ribs since Smokey Ribs in Jakarta ! My friends call me "The Hulk" and it didn't take much effort for me to live up to my expectation at Kaffa ! I had 3 portions of it and craving for more !! I'm back in Jakarta now and the taste still lingers in my tastebuds every time I'm hungry. It is a 'M U S T' each time I visit Kuala Lumpur. Oh ya I was wondering if they are coming to Jakarta any time soon =)

Reviewed June 5, 2013

It is surprising that this little cosy and comfortable cafe is nestled in Damansara Uptown among the many local restaurants (kopitiams) and stretch of shops. The beef ribs is tender. Their 'Salted Caramel Macchiato' is awesome! Good service staff. Have to book ahead in view of limited seats. Their closing hour is 10pm so not a late night hangout place if that's what you are looking for. Able to stretch to 10.30pm.

3  Thank Swee L
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great place to chill out for good food and caffein as staff recomendations are commendable..advise to be there early for lunch or dinner to avoid disppointment due to limited seating...or call to book. Expeeience to appreciate

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Environment is very comfortable and elegant, is a great place to relax . The cheese cake is awesome, it's delicious... I love it so much. KAFFA is a great place to go and enjoy.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Kudos to the team at KAFFA! Loved the coffee, the pasta, the great service, the design, etc. Will definitely be back here again. You should definitely try their beef ribs as well. Amazing =)