“Good place to impress clients”
Review of KAFFA Espresso Bar - CLOSED

KAFFA Espresso Bar
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good place to impress clients”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was trying to impress some prospective clients last week and stumbled upon Kaffa as their offices were nearby. It gave me the perfect opportunity to discuss some business ideas and put into motion my plans. Kaffa turned out to be a good choice because of its reasonably priced menu, good coffee and nice soft jazzy background music. Great environment for everyone to be their usual self. After a couple of cups of coffee and food, we got down to business and clinched a deal. I was happy with the outcome and would like to think that Kaffa played a big role in my deal. The cosy atmosphere made my prospective clients relaxed and able to appreciate what it was that I was selling. Good choice if you want to impress clients!

• Visited April 2013

Kuala Lumpur
“Good food and coffee, nice ambience”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nice ambience, especially in the evening and night. Must try the ribs, although I do prefer a savoury kind of sauce rather than spicy. Good place for dating too :)

• Visited January 2013
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Nice and Cosy”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

a great place for food and coffee. has wide variety of food and beverages. What's important it's cosy and relaxing especially if you're looking for a place to sit and chill with friends.

• Visited February 2013
Sydney, Australia
“So feels like home”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

A place with good food and coffee. Warm hospitality in a cool interior. Soothing musics that reminded me of yesteryear. Definitely a place that not to be missed. Keep it up Kaffa.....

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank KChingYL
Ipoh, Malaysia
“Chic & Cosy”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have managed and set up several restaurants during my days in Food & Beverage and I love the way how we've evolved in the way we design restaurants & cafes nowadays.

Good lighting , great ambience , minimalist but with enough charm and well thought out decor works wonders in building a great concept and KAFFA hits the mark spot on !

While I detest having an American breakfast nowadays, having to live half my days in hotels , I was pleasantly surprised with the delish breakfast set that my dinner partner ordered. The hashbrown was excellent .

Ribs are a must try and its definitely a place I would recommend to visit when you want to have a cosy casual outing with family or friends

Keep up the good work KAFFA :)

• Visited January 2013