Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Looks good

Visited the mall to attend a niece's birthday bash. Haven't been to Paradigm Mall maybe for 10... read more

Reviewed October 6, 2023
AFAK25
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
via mobile
Decent shopping mall

Was staying at the le meridian and this shopping complex is located just beside the hotel... read more

Reviewed August 24, 2022
Your_Travel_Buddy_SG
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Petaling Jaya
from $77.40
More Info
All reviews food court mall shopping groceries supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the New World hotel which is so conveniently next to this mall. It's got all the shops you require and heaps of eateries.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Breeze_NZ
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Staying in the New World hotel next door it is a great place for shopping and eating. Not being too hungry it was easy to get some real good sushi. While the PJ on the hotel rooftop was looking very promising, too.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank ImZweifel42
Reviewed July 2, 2019

As we were staying in the hotel right next door, we were ideally located to spend some time wandering around this relatively new shopping centre.
Although this shopping centre has a fair amount of shops, we found that at the same time, many were just the same. Having mentioned this, the same could also be said for many shopping centres nowadays. The big difference is this one appeared to lack any sort of character. The whole place was just too clinical.
One other thing that my better half noticed, was that she saw hardly any other Westerners. I must admit that I did not notice this, but then again I was not paying much attention to that sort of thing. I can only assume that most Westerners preferred to wander around the fairly nearby Sunway Shopping Centre. I know that we certainly would.
As in my previous review concerning the hotel next door to this shopping centre that we will never stay there again, I cannot see us bothering to wander around this shopping centre again.
They have cinemas on the very top level, so presumably that would be one reason for visiting.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank ianb111
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Paradigm Mall is ideal for hangouts for couples especially on weekdays. My wife and I spent half a day there. Did a manicure and pedicure done atm Glitters. We later had lunch at the food court and did our groceries before going home. Meanwhile my car was at the car wash at the basement car park. A relaxing time at Paradigm.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Convenient location, usually busy during lunch time with office workers. Plenty of shops, food court, plenty of parking. Food court has plenty and varied food

Date of experience: June 2019