“love their fries!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 18, 2013

the restaurant was quite near to my place so my friend and i decide to walk going here. it took us 20mins to arrive in the joint (with help of Google Maps of course).. we queued for less than 15mins and queueing is not much of a hassle since they offer free lemon water for their customer that are still in queue and the place was great and we were entertained by the pics posted in their bulletin board. i ordered A+ set since its their best seller. we're luck that we were able to find seat after ordering.. in less than 15mins our orders are ready..

the burger was good but not as good as Charlie's burger from Manila and In N Out. but take note that this is one of the best burgers i had while staying here in KL. what's surprising is their fries... i love their fries!! what i love about their fries is that their fries has herbs which added lots of flavors and i also think that its fried together with garlic which gives the fries more flavor.. the fries is delicious! it complimented their burger, perfect match!!
my friend didnt like the herbs in the fries so he dipped them in the mayo dressing that comes with the set.. and he also loves that the soda is unlimited..

overall, i love this burger joint.. i'll bring my boyfriend next time he visit me here in KL..

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Queued around 15-20 minutes before I could make an order. I tried Kick In The Face and it was tasty. I was expecting it to be very spicy since it has jalapenos but the spice was just mild, probably to accommodate those who can't handle very spicy food. The charcoal bun they use added a nice touch.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Came to this place a few times already this year. There's always a long queue and place is full of young people. They serve very different burgers compared to the ones outside. Beautiful Mess is nice, love the fried portobella mushrooms. Writing this review makes me hungry for more.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

So found this place being raced about on time out KL. it's not a typical expat or tourist place so was intrigued. It's a little out of the way so do use waze, Google maps to find out where it is.

Since is on a lace opposite a crowded residential area there is almost no parking.

Once we entered we were happy to see the crowd (means good food) but also over whelming. The place was tad chaotic, super noisy,the aircons were not very effective. The service was helpful. It is almost run my students... Got a nice casual vibe to it but for the price of the food it's not with it.. Is like eating gourmet burgers in a cafeteria.. Fries and Ice cream are average... And definitely not worth the money

I won't go there again because it's not worth that long a drive

2  Thank mittalnehamittal
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited the shop today. Initially was in awe to see the longggg queue of customers even it was just only 15 minutes past opening time. Took about 40 before my friends and I gotten our order.
The burgers were totally worth the wait. The charcoal bun was unique as it was black in colour (but not burn) and very soft and didn't crumble apart when I sinked my teeth into it.
The patty was juicy and beefy (I bought A+ beef, and it is 100% aussie beef). It was cooked to perfection just the way I like my burger. I also liked the caramelized onions and the enoki but but the shittake tasted a lil bit 'petai'-ish.
Besides, I wished there was a wee bit more sauce in the burger.

The ambience was ok, it was packed with people and definitely a no no place for a long chat.

I love the deco tho coz it is soo whimsical. And the service is good, they keep checking on their customers eventho it is hectic.
Will definitely come back to the shop!