All reviews business hotel executive deluxe chinese restaurant kuala lumpur business trip mrt station rooms are spacious room service pleasant stay front desk staff mid valley living room free shuttle standard room coffee house late check hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Always felt at home when staying at Eastin. The staff was very friendly and helpful whenever you need it. The bathroom was very clean and the room was spacious. The car park was very convenient and near to the lift lobby.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2019

This is my fifth time at the hotel. In fact, I am writing this review after my second stay in a week in this hotel. That shows how much I love this hotel. The front desk seems to found out about my recent stay and upgraded me to an executive room. Thank you very much for the hospitality and in fact already planning to reserve the hotel again in two weeks time.
The hotel is strategic to my business needs. The room is nice though I prefer the lighting to be brighter (daylight instead of warm) for more conducive working in the room. The wifi is a bit slow and should be upgraded. I had a few teleconferences impeded by the poor connection. The hotel is a bit far actually from usual eateries and nightlife. So, if you are not driving, then have to walk about 10 minutes to the nearest MRT station.
They have some free shuttle services which I have used and highly commended.
My biggest gripe is actually following my most recent stay. I drank some milk in the morning in the room before leaving for a meeting. When I returned from the meeting in the evening, I found my room was tidied, but the used glass was kept unwashed (see the picture) together with the unused glass. Hope the housekeeping quality will be improved and properly supervised in the future.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

My second stay in Eastin, frequently travel to KL due to business.
I was like this hotel because it was quiet area, near subway, only 3mins walking distance. Booked from Booking.com.
I did wrote to the hotel, I was celebrating my birthday, but I was felt very upset, room no deco, no one wish me with 'Happy Birthday' when I was checked in.
Overall this hotel was good. Only staffs training and understand the guests need.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Sunshine58715431048, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Dear anniengky,

Thank you for your review and apologies on the time to reply through tripadvisor. I believe that through booking.com I have replied and hope that has gone through with my sincere apologies regarding the whole experience especially with your Birthday and the mess we made of that. It is something that we will ensure in the future does not occur as all our guests are important to us and we must ensure that all needs are not just met but exceeded.
I hope in the future you will consider us once again as your place to stay and I look forward to welcoming you personally to Eastin.
Once again my apologies
Kind Regards
Andrew

Reviewed March 13, 2019

Arriving to the hotel, great hospitality by the receptionist. Well, it takes a while but still acceptable. The room was nice. Love love love the bed. The bed so comfy! the cleanliness was great. Although, need to add bright light since we need to make up, all that so kinda need some light in the room. The location just okay for me. Still need ride to go somewhere, can't see any shop around here.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2019

The hotel is very good in every way. There is a simple local restaurant within a couple of minutes on foot if you want a cheap breakfast or lunch, but otherwise the hotel is marooned, as is so much in this city, in a network of motorways. As public transport is so poor, you have to take a taxi for any excursion, but the cost of this is more than outweighed by the cheaper price of rooms here as compared with downtown.

Room tip: Some rooms have a view of woodland, others of hotel walls and windows. Check.
Date of stay: February 2019