1,940 results
All reviews paya serai the executive lounge diamond member east wing kuala lumpur business trip japanese restaurant federal highway special thanks pj area house keeping enjoyed my stay pleasant stay f b buffet breakfast vimala uncle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to share my first stay in Hilton Petaling Jaya with my friends. The exterior of the hotel may look a bit average for a 5-star hotel but do not be too affected by it because the hotel is filled with staffs who put in a lot of hard work to ensure their guests are well taken care of.

We booked a room for 3 with Hilton Petaling Jaya. Prior to our arrival, Ms Sarojini, the Guest Relations Manager, made an effort to check on our estimated time of arrival and made necessary arrangement such as setting up extra bed for us via email.

Upon arrival, we were served with welcome drinks by the staff at lobby while we were waiting to check in. Yes, they prepared the drinks and walked towards us while we were in the queue.

Ms Alice, Duty Manager, assisted us with the smooth check in with smiles, answered our queries and presented the ‘Guest of the Day’ certificate. Ms Aaya, Guest Relations Officer, explained the hotel facilities to us carefully and meticulously.

Room was clean with good view and has already welcome fruits prepared on the table. It made our transit from checking in to heading to town to meet our friends extremely convenient and smooth.

We spent an evening at the executive lounge. The lounge is located on the 21st storey. It’s very conducive and comfortable. We had some Indian cuisine on that day and Mr Patvinderjit, SEA Management Trainee, who was on duty that evening were meticulous with the service rendered to make us as comfortable as possible.

Not to forget, Mr Azzam also constantly check on us throughout our stay to ensure everything is comfortable and great. I would highly recommend this hotel for consideration if you are planning a trip to Kuala Lumpur Petaling Jaya area or maybe even for any gatherings.

Last but not least, Hilton Petaling Jaya has got a great team working for them!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
HiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Victorphang,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to know that you find your stay here pleasant. Good to hear that our team members have done a great job of delivering their hospitality services. I will definitely let Sarojini, Alice, and the others know about your kind comments. Glad everything was up to your expectations during your stay here. I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is mainly a review for couples looking to use Hilton PJ as their wedding venue. We chose Hilton PJ because we thought it was really value for money but we ended up being impressed with the quality of service provided to us! Shi Feii, the hotel's wedding staff, was very helpful with the additional requests that we made (eg. set up and service for the tea ceremony, set up of door gifts which we specially brought, receipt of alcohol and door gift delivery, provision of a banquet manager for the dinner) and even offered advice with the little details (confirming the no of tables since our guest list kept fluctuating, timing/spacing between each course for planning purposes). The decor was really beautiful and exceeded our expectations. We stayed in the bridal/executive suite, and we thought that it was lovely, clean and spacious. This was important because there were lots of our vendors (videographer, photographer, make up artists) who came in and out to do their thing. The bridal suite also connects to the ballroom so we didn't have to walk too far.
Overall, it was a seamless and pleasant experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Fearless35946734232,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to know that you find your stay here pleasant. It is great that our team members have done an excellent job in delivering their hospitality services. Moreover, glad that you liked the suite that you were staying in very much as it was spacious and clean enough for you to have a good night rest. I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ever best hotel in Petaling Jaya area with extraordinary service by the staffs. I really appreciate welcome greeting card signed by Mr. Raj (Director of Operation). Even though he is busy with his works but he will make sure stop by even few seconds to say hi and chat a moment with Diamond guests. Hats off to Mr. Raj.

Umah Ganthan & Putri is the ever best Front Office Supervisor at the Lounge. Umah really take care of us each time we coming back here most of the weeks. Excellent service as well at the lounge by Vimala, Adi, Komang, Nani and Kavis (new trainee). All of them are so attentive, humble, give high respects to all the guests regardless of their tier and committed on his job. Thanks as well to Catherine (Duty Manager) who will never fail meeting us just to say hi even though she is very busy at the reception.

Well, not forgettable Chef Ridzuan and his team Chef Raman, Chef Pragalathan & Chef Hardeep for taking care our hospitality. Congrats as well to Linda, Azlina, Maraan, Muniandy, Sharul, Shariah and Jegateswary at Paya Serai for their wonderful greeting, welcome and caring. With Mr. Muniandy effort, we managed to take photo which uploaded below.

Thanks as well to Mr. Chandran (Chief Engineer), Mr. Ramli the florist, Mr. Raj, Rajes & Samsuri (Housekeeping), concierge staffs Mr. Jeffery, Premjit Singh, Irwan and Ally for unfailing newspaper delivery to my room daily and their unbelievable greetings at the lobby each I pass by Concierge counter. Hats off to all of them.

Finally, something to highlight on Front Office Manager. Maybe it is the time to learn how to welcome and greets Diamond guests at least. Just saying hello to me but looking at the phone is not good enough to show best practice of customer service at Hilton properties. Always remember that you are working at HILTON Hotel and please be a role model to the rest of the staffs. Try to smiles, be humble and approach Diamond guests (at least) with honest customer service approach. Many times you pass by me but you don't event greets or say hi. I still can remember and appreciate excellent service by Halilah, Gerald and Brahim. Halilah herself will follow-up my arrival & checking in time and wait with room keys at the lobby. Maybe it is time for you to observe and learn from Mr. Raj (DO), Mr. Maran, Mr. Muniandy, Linda, Chef Ridzuan, Sharul, Jegateswary, Rajes, Prem, Jefrey, Irwan, Ally or from Lounge and other Paya Serai staffs how to honor returning Diamond tier guest to Hilton PJ. They are busy and stress as well with works but still can ‘take care’ of us. Another option is you can do training at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island and you will be surprised looking at their EVER BEST SERVICE even first time the guest going there. I was surprised with their extraordinary service even first time I am going there. Really awesome experience and moments being there. That is HILTON ultimate vision & Mission which "Connecting People and Passion" around the world. Please upholds Hilton PJ slogan "We are Hilton, We are Hospitality". Take my comments positively and hopefully can see a change in your service or others management staffs who think this message goes to you as well. Try ask yourself a question... "Who is paying your salary".

Regards,

Parthiban Shumugam

Dear Parthiban_Shumugam,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to know that you find your stay here pleasant. It is great that our team members were able to assist you with your needs and that they had impressed you with their excellent hospitality services. I will definitely relay your message to each staff about how they have made your day a great one. Regarding our Front Office Manager, kindly be assured that we will definitely take note of this for further improvements. I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

I recently stayed at this hotel from 29/3-30/3. I was given a bill of 10MYR. However, my card was deducted of $54. When I emailed them, at first they said they were checking and will refund, and then later wrote back saying I need to get the money off the bank. I do not feel it is my responsibility to contact the Bank when it was the Hotel that deducted the money from me. More than the money, it's the brushing off that was rude.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Eva A
HiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Eva A,

Thank you for leaving us with a review of your recent stay. I am disappointed to hear about the shortfall in services that you had experienced. Kindly be assured that your feedback has been duly noted for further improvements. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again for a better experience.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

I was really impressed with the service of the staff, and it was not just one staff but every staff whom I had encountered with. They were polite, patient and friendly.

The overall stay was pleasant, and the room has everything I need for a two nights stay (I was on a business trip). The wifi was good, other than the standard toiletries, there were iron and iron board in the wardrobe.

I would choose Hilton again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear khema,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to know that you find your stay here magnificent. Glad everything was up to your expectations. Good to hear our team members were able to assist you with your needs. I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the near future.