1,736 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepaya seraieast wingkuala lumpurbusiness tripspecial thanksjapanese restaurantfederal highwaylrt stationenjoyed my staypj areachecking outpleasant stayhouse keepingf bbuffet breakfastuncle
Reviewed September 17, 2017

If you have extra budget, I strongly recomand the room at executive floor. The food quality at this floor is very good, they even provide free flow of alcohol during happy hour. They even have a nice place for meeting with my customer instead of going to my room.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I been staying Hilton pj for quite some time. Love the service provided. Do acknowledge that some of the facilities is old and need major maintenance. But they do provide the best service in town. Especially the front desk and breakfast area.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
HiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Denson G,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and in particular the the quality of service from my team.Your comment on our facilities is noted and rest assured, remedial actions are in place to ensure all our facilities are up kept at all times.

Thank you again, I truly appreciate your kind compliments and and high ratings. We look forward to being of service to you soon when you return to Kuala Lumpur.

Best regards,
Charles Marshall

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Well with the mushrooms of C level hotels, I am happy to stay here for a good amount of time. Soundproof rooms, cosy and comfortable sleeps is more than good enough for me! Breakfast selection needs a little more oomph I would say. Other than that, its good.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Dear James N t,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and in particular the the quality of our room.Your comment on the selection at breakfast is noted and rest assured, remedial actions are in place to ensure our rotational menu offers an array of selections for our guests.

Thank you again, I truly appreciate high ratings. We look forward to being of service to you soon when you return to Kuala Lumpur.

Best regards,
Charles Marshall

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Stayed on the 2nd September 2017 - 3rd September 2017.
Booked under Hilton Premium Club

Check in was rather slow due to the staff not aware of the E-Standby rates. Upon check in was given the E-Standby option for a Executive Room and 6pm LCO, However the price that was quoted upon check in was different than the email sent to me. Showed it to the check in staff and they still were very confused and proceeded to check with another 2 colleagues. Process took rather long.

Went for breakfast at Paya Serai the next morning and service was not up to standard, we sat down and asked for coffee and had to keep asking the waiters several times before we got our coffee.

The same night we went for dinner at Paya Serai dinner was okay at first till we found a hair in one of the Curry dish. I immediately brought the plate to the restaurant manager, and nothing was done he just took the plate back and continued on as if nothing has happened. This was rather disappointing for a brand like this, i believe there would have been a better recovery.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Marx_Yong
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Imagine a 5 star hotel being picky over a MYR5 Carpark charges which they cant even absorb for a highest tier diamond guest and the staff handling the matter seems clueless over what the matter is all about!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business