1,944 results
All reviews paya serai the executive lounge diamond member east wing kuala lumpur business trip japanese restaurant federal highway special thanks pj area house keeping enjoyed my stay pleasant stay f b buffet breakfast vimala uncle
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Ms Roslinah exceeds expectations in the role of a customer service exec. She adapts to change easily, works well under pressure with a positive attitude and is detail-oriented. She also goes beyond the call of duty by seeking out and following up on additional responsibilities.

She is an active listener, manages her time efficiently, demonstrates professionalism and is always conscientious about the quality of his work.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stay , convenient , helpful staff and value for money. Room was clean , staff was very friendly and helpful ( her name is Roslinah if im not mistaken) , made me and all of us feel welcome. Overall, really a pleasant stay! And oh nice band performance as well at the uc bar!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2017

my experience was average. the wifi wasn't working (for me), got to connect with their appointed call center to get it fixed; my room had a bad smell at the entrance, and there were mosquitoes in the hotel lobby! Check-in was slow. However, the service at the executive lounge was good.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed May 3, 2017

First of all, the location is not so good because there's nothing to shop! However, the hotel service, rooms, dinings, concierge, front office, are all very satisfactory! The highway & roads leading to this hotel are not on the busy intersections, so it was smooth for my trips to & fro work. I love the bathroom and the room is spacious. The bed is heavenly!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hotel. The staff were polite and friendly. The buffet selections during dinner and breakfast were plenty. Our minor criticism about the Hotel was that you could feel that the Hotel building is old e.g. The car parking area and the lifts.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Dear zaak0536,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and in particular the quality of service from my team; I will be sure to pass on your kind words to each one them. Our assets are surely our people and its comments from our esteemed guest like you that motivate us to reach greater heights each day.

Thank you again, I truly appreciate your kind compliments and and high ratings. We look forward to being of service to you soon when you return to Kuala Lumpur.

Best regards,