One World Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
$138
$76
Hotels.com
$16
$99
$80
Agoda.com
Alia Damansara Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
$41
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa(Petaling Jaya)
$325
$96
$37
$32
$91
$59
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

$415
$324
Priceline
Sunway Pyramid Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
$138
$98
1,711 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepaya seraieast wingkuala lumpurbusiness tripspecial thanksjapanese restaurantfederal highwaylrt stationenjoyed my staypj areachecking outhouse keepingpleasant stayf bbuffet breakfastuncle
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton for conveniency, we were part of a large party going to a wedding and that was the hotel of choice.
I had a particularly bad experience with the costumer service. As mentioned before we were part of a large group and a deal had been made for the price of the rooms. When we were exchanging e-mails with the staff for the booking they informed us one price, that fitted budget and we decided to stay there since it would't make such a big difference.
Time comes to pay and they asked us more than 3x the value quoted in their e-mails. It took us over 1h our to check out and we had a flight to catch.
And after 5 days we left they asked to charge to our credit card the remaining amount because they had made a mistake when quoting the price. A Hotel the size of the Hilton should own to their own mistakes, we where there for the conveniency, expecting to find there the same consistency you find in every Hilton. Some other member of our party were over charged (the normal price without the deal that had been agreed) and one of them had already payed for his stay and they had no sign of his booking. We were lucky that there was not much of a language barrier, I don't even want to think what would have happened otherwise.

The rooms are big, but when you take a shower the whole bathroom gets soaked. They have massive windows that look out into the city but you can't see a thing due to dirt. They also have a fan system in the room that is impossible to turn off and makes a hell of a noisy, making the sleep restless.

Breakfast was nice and the staff there were lovely and courteous.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Hotel room is nice & modern but found dead baby roaches in the bath tub - hotel compensated with free lunch on our departure day. Hotel lobby smelt of tobacco - not good first impression of the hotel. In-room internet is payable when most of other 4 stars hotels provide complimentary internet. Requested for extra pillow & towel prior check-in but they did not provide when we arrive even though they've confirmed via email. When we call on the request, the operator sounded sacastic and not pleasant. Restaurant staff was clueless when asked for public free wifi password.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast is a bit disappointing for a Hilton. Limited selection, sugary juices and mediocre bread.

Rooms can be noisy because of the pub on the ground floor.

Service is good and rooms are nice and clean. Except for the water pressure in the higher floors which could be higher.

Good value in general, would probably come again.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Oooo1
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My first stay in Hilton PJ, - thought it was a good hotel with good service unfortunately it was not as my expectation.

Breakfast-Poor service - I has been staying for more than 4 weeks there, I walk in the breakfast are, non of the staff service you to the desk as well as no attendance would like to asking you what is your room number, feel stupid to wait to be seated at the breakfast counter. no staff will walk to you to ask what you would like to drink, you need to wak to the coffee corner to order for your own cappacinno. when you order from staff, they have no reaction to you, just quietly...I feel like they are not really happy to servicing customer. To avoid hassle, I better self service.
Most of the plate look sustain or oilly...gave a feeling of not clean...food choice, everyday watermelon and ppineapple, nasi lemak, fried beehoon/yellow noodles...not much choices. Very upset.

Room and facilities - very good and complete. Room very big and brand new and not noisy. I gave a thumb up.

Lift - The life a big dangerous, I has been stuck in the lift for twice after 4 week of stay.

Hotel - Don't give a customer review form for customer to review for improvement.

Overall - It look grand but decent service only. If PJ have better hotel than this, I will not choose this hotel because of the poor service from staff. Not friendly, no greeting, no helpful from my experience.

Room Tip: If PJ have better hotel than this, I will not choose this hotel because of the poor service from staff and breakfast plate was not clean. The staff was not friendly, no greeting, no helpful from my experience.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wilson C
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Good rooms, good kitchen, excellent service, a bit noisy because the location ( nearby highway and construction site) high speed WiFi. Bar with live music, but low sound quality :(( Dirty windows, can't see outside. Very friendly personal !

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business