$81
Sunway Pyramid Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
$97
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa(Petaling Jaya)
$289
$119
$66
$316
One World Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
$81
$33
Alia Damansara Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
$41
Ashley Boutique Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
$35
Hotels.com
1,715 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepaya seraieast wingkuala lumpurbusiness tripspecial thanksjapanese restaurantfederal highwaylrt stationenjoyed my staypj areachecking outhouse keepingpleasant stayf bbuffet breakfastuncle
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My first stay in Hilton PJ, - thought it was a good hotel with good service unfortunately it was not as my expectation.

Breakfast-Poor service - I has been staying for more than 4 weeks there, I walk in the breakfast are, non of the staff service you to the desk as well as no attendance would like to asking you what is your room number, feel stupid to wait to be seated at the breakfast counter. no staff will walk to you to ask what you would like to drink, you need to wak to the coffee corner to order for your own cappacinno. when you order from staff, they have no reaction to you, just quietly...I feel like they are not really happy to servicing customer. To avoid hassle, I better self service.
Most of the plate look sustain or oilly...gave a feeling of not clean...food choice, everyday watermelon and ppineapple, nasi lemak, fried beehoon/yellow noodles...not much choices. Very upset.

Room and facilities - very good and complete. Room very big and brand new and not noisy. I gave a thumb up.

Lift - The life a big dangerous, I has been stuck in the lift for twice after 4 week of stay.

Hotel - Don't give a customer review form for customer to review for improvement.

Overall - It look grand but decent service only. If PJ have better hotel than this, I will not choose this hotel because of the poor service from staff. Not friendly, no greeting, no helpful from my experience.

Room Tip: If PJ have better hotel than this, I will not choose this hotel because of the poor service from staff and breakfast plate was not clean. The staff was not friendly, no greeting, no helpful from my experience.
1  Thank Wilson C
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Good rooms, good kitchen, excellent service, a bit noisy because the location ( nearby highway and construction site) high speed WiFi. Bar with live music, but low sound quality :(( Dirty windows, can't see outside. Very friendly personal !

1  Thank Catalin S
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with my stay in Hilton PJ. Mr Swazan of front desk was able to assist me properly with my booking. Room was good, breakfast was fantastic, I felt very safe and people are friendly. room was very spaceous and nice. Even if i got just the standard room I felt like its more than that. I was also welcomed well by the executive lounge rep Ms BEVERLY. Even if I was not staying in an executive room she did her best to make me feel welcome. It just shows that Hilton is all about providing quality service to each and every guest. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience and If i had the chance to go back to KL Malaysia, I would be staying still in Hilton Hotel , that's for sure. Thanks Mr Swazan , Ms Beverly and Hilton PJ, see you again soon. ^_^

Room Tip: any room will do ^_^
2  Thank Chris_Wong12
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Make sure you ask if the room faces the Motor way as there is no sound proofing. The Hotel is in a good position and has all the amenties that you would want. The other aspect was that there was no cash machine in the Hotel and you had to get across 4 lanes of busy road to find a ATM

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I did not realise that I left my wallet in my room inside the drawer of the writing desk. It is only after I check out and reached home in Singapore. I called the hotel and the staffs were very helpful and managed to find it