“Superb Service”

Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Petaling Jaya
Porirua, New Zealand
“Superb Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Traveling with a group of teenagers for a squash tournament.
Stayed for 7 nights and the service was outstanding.
The breakfast selection and quality was fantastic and always tasty and well presented.
The staff were extremely helpful and always interested in how our squash games were going and were a great source of information for the local area.
Looking forward to going back again next year for more of the same.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMHiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, food and the warm service from my team. In order to deliver the Hilton promise, we have to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. We really do have great team members who always focusing on our guests needs and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to them.

Thank you again for the feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Petaling Jaya when you next return to KL next year for the tournament.

Hilton Petaling Jaya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I arrived into KLIA (international airport) at about 9pm and it took me about 45 minutes to get to the PJ Hilton. The room (1756) was spotless with a really good welcoming feel. I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised if there is a better/bigger fitness centre in Asia !

Room Tip: I had breakfast included with my room rate and the food was awesome - great value for money.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank evansclan
GMHiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us; I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in particular newly renovated bedroom and food. Thank you also for the great feedback regarding our fitness centre. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team members.

Thank you again for the feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Petaling Jaya when you next return to KL.

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Arrived late due to late night flight. Very delightful surprise to see room impressively decorated:-
1) rose pedal in a "big heart" shape on king size bed
2) rose pedal bubble bath
3) rose pedal at sink and shower cubicle

Executive lounge service is also very good. the afternoon tea food selection (a small snack buffet) is very nice.

Buffet breakfast is very good, with selection of western, chinese, malay, indian & vegetarian.

There's decent money exchange just outside hotel at good rates.

Room Tip: I stayed at the re-decorated room. Heard that old rooms could be pretty old.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate you taking time to share the feedback on the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our team's warm hospitality and you found our newly renovated rooms, Executive Lounge, facilities, food as well as nearby amenities to your liking. I will be sure to share your positive comments about my team with them. As it was you and your spouse’s wedding anniversary, we were happy to take care of all the little details, to make sure you both have fond memories of your trip here.

Regarding our bedrooms, all of our bedrooms are infact newly renovated so you never have to worry about getting an ‘old’ room when you stay here.

Again, thank you for the feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Petaling Jaya when you next return to KL.

Manchester, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have stayed at PJ Hilton in my last three trips to Kuala Lumpur. Great location for me as I used to live nearby; definitely a safe area. There are stores nearby for any supplies and needs. Loads of places to eat outside of the hotel if you wish to try local foods as well as western cuisine too, if you are not adventurous. Easy excess to the LRT or to get taxi cabs. The staff here are friendly, professional and excellent. Rooms are newly refurbished, comfy and clean. I love this hotel! Only one disappointment - no free wi-fi.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

GMHiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this review, June 6, 2013

As a regular guest and former local resident, I am glad that you enjoyed our team's warm hospitality and you found our newly renovated rooms, facilities as well as nearby amenities to your liking. I will be sure to share your positive comments about my team with them.

I do agree we have great accessibility being located a stone’s throw away from the Taman Jaya LRT station and Asia Jaya LRT. We are also located adjacent to the federal highway.

As a business hotel, we recognize our guests' need for internet and in particular wifi. We are currently in the midst of negotiations to change and plan on having complimentary wifi in public areas as well as wifi in all bedrooms by the Summer.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Value for money. Location is good. 24-hour fitness center which is useful. Not a whole of TV channels to choose from though. The room is bright. It will be most useful for business traveling to have free internet wi-fi connection in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in particular newly renovated bedroom and in room facilities. Thank you also for the great feedback regarding our fitness center.

Shanghai, China
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stayed here for one night. This is a very old hotel in a busy commercial and residential ara called PJ, outside KL city. I stayed in the east wing, a renovated room with modern furnishings. Room was excellent and clean, no complaints.

Lobby lounge area was dates but acceptable. Aircon in the lobby area was not cool enough, location of the hotel is in major traffic area but plenty of local food within walking distance. Overall a good location and decent hotel if you get east wing. Good value for money.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMHiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the hotel.

We appreciate your feedback and I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our newly renovated room. We completed our bedroom renovations last December so now all 553 bedrooms are completely refurbished.

We are soon to start some renovations in order to brighten up the lobby and adjoining lobby lounge. In addition, we are currently in the process of repainting the exterior of the hotel, which will certainly freshen up our guests first impression.

Thank you again for the feedback and I hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to our area.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We did enjoy our stay at the Hilton PJ hotel. We stayed for three days from the 22nd of May, the room was clean, recently refurbished . Very clean , modern decor, and tastefully decorated.
Friendly ,welcoming ,helpful staff. I travel from Melbourne to London three times a year , most of the time stopping in Kuala Lumpur for shopping, visiting friends. As I am a Hilton Honors member
I prefer to stay at the Hilton.
There is a good choice of hotels in KL, but my choice is Hilton , but I need a free wifi in the room. As a retire I depend on the Internet for booking my hotels, air tickets and mail.
If the hotel need to attract more customers the management should provide a free wifi in the rooms for everybody.
A very small price to pay .
Good luck.

Room Tip: Try the rooms that was recently refurbished .
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay, and in particular our newly renovated guestroom and warm service from my team. I will be sure to pass your kind words to the team. As a business hotel, we recognize our guests’ need for internet and in particular wifi. We are currently in the midst of negotiations to change our operating system and plan on having wifi in public areas as well as wifi in all bedrooms over the Summer.

Again, thank you for the feedback and I look forward to welcoming you and your family to the Hilton Petaling Jaya when you next return to KL.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Petaling Jaya
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,806 reviews
Best Western Petaling Jaya
Best Western Petaling Jaya
#11 of 45 in Petaling Jaya

Been to Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel? Share your experiences!