“Good Steak”

Dining options: Reservations
Kuala Lumpur
“Good Steak”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I'm sure what defines a good piece of steak is subjective but Las Vacas' steaks are pretty good. I've been to their outlet at Mont Kiara but I prefer the one on Jalan Yap Kwan Seng as it's bigger and of course I'm being biased here, it's nearer to home. As one reviewer said, their beef wrap is a must but unless you're very hungry or a big eater, I would suggest to share as it fills you up. I usually go for the black angus (medium rare) and on the numerous times I've been there, they've never disappoint. Definitely more affordable and better than those many overrated steak places - Prime comes to mind!

• Visited January 2013

“Worst restaurant ever”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My friends and I decided to try this restaurant because apparently they had reasonably priced prime cut meats. Well when we arrived at the restaurant, I found that the staff were very unattentive. It took them about 15 minutes just to hand us the menu. When we asked for water(a few times), it took half an hour before ONE glass arrived. They were just sitting around the meat counter chatting away. Worst of all they actually charge for water! I ordered a medium rare black angus ribeye. What came was a steak that was cooked to well done. What a waste of a good cut of beef. It was horrible to eat and felt like I was chewing on rubber. I paid almost rm100 for that. They messed up my friends orders too. The final straw was when I bought turkey slices from the counter. When I got home, I realized that it was already slightly off. I couldn't eat it because i couldnt stomach the smell. Overall, it was lousy service, horrible food and way overpriced. Don't. Come. Here. Waste of your time and money.

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank AdreanaZ
kuala lum
“Great place to eat fresh meat!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

The food is fantasttic!!!! I had a 300g beef burger and it was great!!!! The meat was freash and very tasty!!! The beef cuts airloin and others are delicious! The place is in mont kiara it is not as fancy as other restaurants but the food is great!!!!

Kuala Lumpur
“Beef wrap is a must here”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Try the beef wrap, you will not regret it. Wagyu is at least affordable here comparatively to other high class restaurants.

Visited September 2012
KL
“Nice Wagyu Steaks, great cooking!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

tried the burgers and wagyu steaks and found them incredibly well prepared! Service staff was fantatstic and courteous. My colleague had the Angus steak and it was very nice as well. Prices are quite reasonable especially the burgers. Perhaps the portioning of the salad coulld be a little bit more!

• Visited November 2012