“BEER the wicked Bree”

Craft Brews Brewhouse & Restaurant
Description: This is the only place where one can find and enjoy fresh craft beers in Malaysia. In fact, this is the ONLY place one can find an IPA! Craft Brews serves very tasty foods that are mainly fusions of Malaysian and American styles. The portions are very generous and the menu features many pork dishes that complement the craft beers served here.
Uk
“BEER the wicked Bree”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Cracking place to eat and drink GREEN Lager lol. Food excellent, British Ales are first class. Even has a special for those who use FourSquare. Excellent

Sri Kembangan, Malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First in Malaysia”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Likes their craft beer, its on tap. And they got the Rogue beer from US, super like their Hazelnut Brown Nectar

Visited April 2012
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Great Food & Interesting Beer”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My husband & I were there to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary; just 2 of us. The environment is nice & the service crew is very nice. They recommended their specialty to us. My husband had their beer called Monster Green (pretty smooth & delicious)! We shared the honey pork ribs & the bacon N batter. We finished with fried Snicker bars! Overall, the meal was pretty amazing.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank ongjanice1
“Great variety of excellent beers!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Great beers! Many fantastic choices and different flavours with deep fried eggplants chips and caramelized roast pork 2 which for a perfectly with zr beers ;)

Subang Jaya
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, great beers, even better times!”
Reviewed April 11, 2011

As I enter the brewhouse/restaurant, I'm greeted by some of my favourite songs. That itself feels serendipitous. Then I'm greeted by the warm staff who recognized my face as one who's been here more than once. I love the fresh draft beers (English Ale is particularly my favourite), the witty description found on the bottles of various Flying Dog beers and the big flavours found in any one bottle of Rogue. I highly recommend the rosemary butter chicken, bacon 'n batter, honey mustard pork ribs, pork burger, fettuccine carbonara, spicy caramelised roast pork, home made wedges and spaghetti aglio olio (if you think it's plain, think again on your visit here - it's the best I've had so far). All in all I'd say, if you would like some good comfort food and have all your dining needs taken care of (music, attentive waiters/waitresses, good ambience) - get yourself here ASAP.

• Visited April 2011