“Great Indon meals found in Malaysia.”
Review of Brisik Restaurant

Brisik Restaurant
Ranked #715 of 1,507 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Superb ambiance of the restaurant recalled me the time when i was in Bali and the food which are recommended in the menu are really delicious. The service there was good too.
If you're tired with the other cuisines, Brisik would be a good choice honestly.

1  Thank Bryant1989

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Went there with my hubby on 26/4/12 for dinner. I should've known better when the place appears so deserted (we're the only patrons) but decided to give it a go, which was a big mistake. I ordered a nasi bebek (which was listed as popular on their menu) and my hubby ordered some rice dish with fried fish which I've forgotten the name. The staff gave us some gado gado as appetizer which was only so-so, but my heart just sank when the main course arrived. My supposed bebek (duck) came in the form of two large piece of unidentifiable meat (resembled parts of ?chicken ?duck carcass) which cannot be separated with fork and spoon. The waiting staff saw that I was struggling and was kind enough to offer me a knife but I have decided by then that I was not going to touch that at all. My hubby's dish was okay (you can't really go very wrong with fried fish) but nothing to shout about. We asked for the bill and left. No one bothered to even explain to us when we mentioned that the bebek was in an unidentifiable form. And the food is definitely not worth the price you are paying for. I will not walk in there ever again. This place is a rip off!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Went around to search for a new place to eat and at last decided to try dining at this place. Located in Jaya One at the First Floor. The service was very friendly and will suggest to you what are the best dish that you should try. I tried Nasi Penyet set and the taste is very nice and seriously delicious. The set came with an appetizer that is pecal sayur and the main course is nasi penyet and finish off with sago or sum sum dessert. Together with that, they will also serve a cup of hot ginger tea to cleanse and ease you fully satisfied stomach. Definitely will come again and recommended to others who loves to eat a good Indonesian food. Price is quite pricey but adequate with the portion and taste.

1  Thank Nineitu9
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Been searching for a good Nasi Ambeng for centuries, now I know where to have it.
It is located in Jaya One, Jalan Universiti. Nasi Ambeng is a food for blessing, friends to get better bondings and so on. A food to remember

2  Thank MikaKoh