“Noisy”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were there for CNY reunion. The food was too fast, the tables were squashed together and too cramped. It was a very NOISY dinner!!!

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My family n I usually go here 4 Chinese cuisine.
We find it friendly /tasty 2 our palates
So I recommend this restaurant 2 first timers of Chinese cuisine 2 get an intro2
Cantonese food

1  Thank Lalli5618
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Located at PJ New Town. Waitresses are friendly and helpful. Food is good and price is fair.

Went there during Chinese New Year for dinner. The restaurant was packed, I made reservation a week earlier. The food is decent but the standard of food and taste has dropped due to the crowd.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

i love the taste of their food its fantastic. the atmosphere is nice and its ambiance suites for all customer, and its neat place they really have hygiene. i would love to comw eat here all time and bring along friends with me.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The food here is good and value for money. I have most of my family and friends dinner here.
The steam Ginger fish is recommended. Do make reservations for dinner as this place is usually packed.