“Breakfast”

Add it.
Ka Fei Dian
Ranked #692 of 1,417 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Cuisines: Malaysian
Description: My breakfast at Ka Fei Dian Kopitiam, Amcorp Mall PJ this morning ended up with me screaming away as a COACROACH crept up underneath my pants (managed to reach up to my knee) before I squeezed it (not knowing what it was), until it felt on the floor. The best part, the kopitiam crews who heard the scream just looked and only approached our table when signalled. She then told us that it's just a flying coachroach and there's nothing they could do to catch it. The cashier, standing next to our table didn't react at all, well the breakfast was all paid for in advanced. Very smart response, very clear indication of how the kopitiam views CLEANLINESS and CUSTOMERS's experience! So if your enjoy having a coacroach creeping up underneath your pants (imagine the smell of a squeesed coachroach underneath), then sit at Ka Fei Dian for the experience. For my frined and I, it will most probably be our last vist.
Vancouver, Canada
“Breakfast”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Coffee Malaysian style was pretty good.

I had the Mee Java. It was ok but not great!

Lots of office workers eat here before work begins.

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Pleasant find in a shopping mall”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Good place for traditional kopitiam fare. Especially good deals on larger meals, most of which are done to proper kopitiam specs. Decent atmosphere for a shopping mall, albeit very small.

• Visited January 2012