All reviews paradigm mall residence club bar grill curry laksa rooftop restaurant pj hotel infinity pool front office manager shopping mall dinner buffet teh tarik special thanks star service the club lounge f b excellent hotel business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019

This is one of the good hotel I have stay so far in PJ, the staff are friendly and helpful. check in was a breeze, I stay at level 22 and the room was kept in tip top condition. I ready have a pleasant and enjoyable stay in this hotel, I will Highly recommend this hotel to friend and relative.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JaiK413, General Manager at New World Petaling Jaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Escape15972523956,

Greetings from New World Petaling Jaya and thank you for your generous review on TripAdvisor.

We deeply value your patronage and thank you for sharing your experience with other guests. I am delighted to read through the positive comments on our hospitality and service. It definitely means the world to us when it comes from discerning guests such as yourself and thank you for your valuable comments.

Our brand culture of #Relationship Hospitality with an essence of Creating Gateways and Getaways for all our guests is our core philosophy and I am happy that we were able to create a memorable experience.

Eagerly looking forward to your next visit to our New World Petaling Jaya Hotel !

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Good ambience and hospitality. Residence Club is amazing. Staffs are nice & happy to help. Pool at roof top. Fitness centre is there for workout. Multi cuisine food available (Indian, Chinese, Malaysian, and others as well). Overall experience and say was good & comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Maps05218842648,

Reviewed May 20, 2019

I acquired this stay through a lucky draw few weeks ago when I was having the Happy Easter lunch buffet at Pasar Baru. Hence I took it as a chance for me to experience a stay at luxury hotel. And overall it was so nice and beyond my expectations.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sightsee33449016262

Dear Sightsee33449016262,

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Room is spacious and nice view. Services provided by the hotel lounge is great..Rooftop bar have a very nice view with a buy one free one promotion between 5 to 7pm. Infinity pool with PJ and KL view especially night time..

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear alankua,

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Very pleasant as I had quality sleep and has fulfilling breakfast with a good spread of food variety and will return again if I'm in town. The hotel is also strategically located in the city, accessible to mall and public transportations.

• Trip type: Traveled on business