All reviews feast restaurant spg member chef dino hotel opposite st regis kl skyline ms jenny reuben federal highway cigar lounge grand ballroom sashimi kids club family gathering special thanks f b manager rooftop pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My roomie and I are really impressed with their service. Very thoughtful and cater to all our requests, even giving extra card key to my other frs who can access my room. And I love the bedding.... So soft and comfortable that I don't feel like going out. And every room is equipped with both bath tub and shower which is the best. The design are well thought for 2 pax in twins room. And at this superb cheaper price, the standard and services are still held very high. Will patronise all Sheraton hotels in future.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank freespiritwenz
SheratonPJH, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear freespiritwenz,

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to know that our services, facilities and amenities lived up to your expectations, and you had a great experience during your recent stay with us.

Thank you again for sharing. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

my utmost gratitude for the outstanding hospitality that was shown to my clients by Ereena and her team who works in Chime cigar lounge.

Ms Ereena greeting all with a friendly smile, the service she provided was first class. Even the bar got extremely busy, Ereena never got flustered and showed total dedication and commitment to his duties and treated everyone to the same high standard of service. Her sense of humour, enthusiasm and energy levels is beyond our belief. She never seemed to be off duty and I’m sure she must work very long hours. However, she truly is a credit to your hotel and she fully epitomises what 5 star service is all about.

Please pass on our thanks to her and her team once again and I hope you will be able to offer her and her team some kind of accolade for her tremendous efforts in making our time with Sheraton so enjoyable. We definitely will return again in near future.

3  Thank jowongmn

Dear jowongmn,

Thank you for visiting us at Chime! We are happy to know that you and your clients had a great experience here. We will definitely pass along your warm words of compliments to Ereena and her team!

Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to host you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The buffet was great, there were lots of choices and they were delicious. Most important part was come with reasonable price.

Also thank you to Sheraton (Mei Yee) for accomodating to all our request to make our gathering a memorable one.

3  Thank Kaiwen901

Dear Kaiwen901,

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at our Ramadhan buffet! We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable meal and gathering, and will definitely share your kind words with Mei Yi and the team.

Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm so happy to here in Sheraton PJ..sala bar , Japanese restaurant , because your team are fantastic and they know how to take care me and my guest.
Especially thanks to Ms Ong when I call her ,she always here to ensure everything in order.

We will back Sheraton.

Wonderful hotel and the best place to chill out..

Wonderful place to dine in and chill out

2  Thank MahdiM353

Dear MahdiM353,

Thank you for visiting us at Sheraton Petaling Jaya! We are glad that you had a great experience here with us and our team - they will surely be thrilled to learn about your feedback!

We really appreciate your support and recommendations, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms and facilities here are clean, new, comfortable and updated. However, the communication and restaurants need additional training. One night we ordered room service, and both of my first choice menu items were unavailable (nothing out of the ordinary... spring rolls and biryani rice). I wasn't notified of the spring rolls (said they were spoiled) until my order nearly arrived, so the replacement item came later than the main course. In addition, we had a group of 16 people for dinner, arranged through the hotel, so not spur of the moment, with a set menu of three main choices. Only 14 of the16 meals were served. The last two meals were substituted by the kitchen with a completely different meal (ordered fish and got pasta) halfway though the meal of the other 14 people. These were turned away, as pasta was not wanted. The meals never arrived, and the restaurant reluctantly provided a discount on the bill. Otherwise, the staff was friendly and courteous. The buffet breakfast was substantial and fresh, with many options. The workout facility was adequate, and the pool area pretty, however there were no umbrellas or shaded areas to sit.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ECExpatLife
SheratonPJH, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ECfamof4,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review here on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and we would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused especially on your in-room dining experience and group dinner. We have taken note of your comments and highlighted this to the respective teams for proactive measures to be taken as it is our priority to ensure that we provide our best services.

Thank you again for sharing and we hope to have the opportunity to better your experience during your next visit.