“BUCK UP MUHIBBAH”

Ranked #474 of 1,469 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

If you have been a regular customer of Muhibbah since it began as a warong - you will be disappointed. Food at the new establishment is mediocre. Ambience is nicer though but they should realise that people come to eat good food - not sit pretty. Management please take note. People come for good food no matter where and when. Give us back the taste you used to dish out. We loved you then but sadly not the way you are now. Change the cooks!!!

There are newer reviews for Muhibbah Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

been here with family for birthday. love the food very much! price v reasonable compare to some other chinese muslim restaurant. surely will come again! love it!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I live about 15 minutes from this restaurant and I got fairly regularly. It's probably the best Chinese Muslim restaurant that I have come across. So since I've come many times, I can safely say that pretty much all the food is super delicious. I guess the only thing is that it's a bit pricey. And also, the food sometimes takes a while in arriving. But otherwise it's a great restaurant.

1  Thank MrInternational02
Reviewed July 10, 2013

On my trip to visit my daughter and son-in-law in Malaysia last year, they brought me for Mother's day to this restaurant. I honestly don't understand how anyone can rate this restaurant so low as for me, the food was one of the best I have ever had. We actually went again a few weeks later and we tried other things and it was just as good. I would recommend the squid and also the sweet and sour chicken. The only stain on the experience was that the service was quite slow. It took maybe 30 minutes for the dishes to arrive, so they could imprvoe on this. But the customer service and the waiters are very professional. I would definitely recommend eating here.

1  Thank Evangelina L
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Practically everything is deep fried and/ or smothered in a sickly sweet sauce and/ or drowned in a starchy gooey salty sauce and/ or has a tonne of raw garlic/ chillies sprinkled over it. With a tonne of grease. Total assault on the taste buds, and not in a good way. Almost like the chef was too lazy to figure out how to cook properly and decided to dump everything he had in each dish. Even the rice was cheap and tasteless, served cold.

Service is slow and unsmiling.

Totally horrid, completely inauthentic. It's really a wonder why people go there. There has to be much better quality halal Chinese food in KL.