“I love their food's freshness and quality”

Nagomi Shabu-shabu Restaurant
Ranked #789 of 1,443 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Kuala Lumpur
“I love their food's freshness and quality”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

The place I always go to, to satisfy my shabu shabu cravings. There are many other so called shabu shabu resstaurants around town but I have found that most of them didn't even serve the authentic soup base (dashi). And many have even resorted to serve local sides to be cooked in the soup. I like my food authentic and simple, Nagomi's version is that. Their dashi is to die for, I usually finished up the entire pot by myself..the veges and meat that goes with the set is super fresh and crisp. Everything is reasonably priced and service is average. They could be a little more attentive at times. I have visited the Jaya 33 outlet umpteen times for years and have brought my family and friends too. Everyone loved it. So go try and judge for yourself.

Visited June 2011

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Food was ok but when we saw a cockroach...”
Reviewed February 12, 2010

Food was ok but when we saw a cockroach crawling on the table we lost our appetite! The staff offered complimentary dessert (mochi) but we would expect not to he charged at all for the meal.

3 Thank FNor
Petaling Jaya
“Healthy Japanese Shabu-shabu”
Reviewed November 25, 2009

Nagomi is one of the gathering place for me and my friends...We love Japanese food and steam boat..so this is the Great combination!! it is fun to cook the vege and meat by your own (individual pot)... In KL I couldn't find the authentic Japanese shabu-shabu though we can always hear there are many shabu-shabu restaurant open... but those are like Chinese or Taiwanese style... the food they provide is only fish ball or meat ball..that with a lot of preservative stuffs...

Finally I found Nagomi... pay a visit if you are like me love Japanese food and steam boat!

Kuala Lumpur
“Service was a bit slow but good steamboat and ok salmon sashimi. They offered three different types of soups and I...”
Reviewed January 10, 2009

Service was a bit slow but good steamboat and ok salmon sashimi. They offered three different types of soups and I opted for Nogomi Soup as the base. Had it with side veg and ribeye slices. :)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I had lunch at the Hartamas outlet. The lunch set is pretty decent @ below RM 20. I had the ribeye nabe which is...”
Reviewed December 17, 2008

I had lunch at the Hartamas outlet. The lunch set is pretty decent @ below RM 20. I had the ribeye nabe which is basically your personal steamboat with fresh beef thins, lots of veggie and big portion of noodles and very tasty broth. This is definitely my kind of comfort food...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook