“Felt Cheated”

Reserve a Table
Eatigo
Ranked #1,311 of 1,894 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

I really don't recommend anyone going to this place. It is expensive and the food isn't great. We ordered the mandy lamb (RM36), hummos (RM17) and a pot of arabic mint tea (RM18).

The lamb that came with the rice was too little. They gave me 3 small pcs but 2 we mostly bones. The rice was just coloured rice. The lamb tasted like it was just boiled.

The hummus definitely tasted like instat hummus from the can.

The aravib mint tea was just too expensive for tea that came with only '2' pcs of mint leave.

Felt very cheated.

Tarbush which is very nearby to this place is soooo much better. And surprisingly cheaper too. Mandy lamb at Tarbush is RM35, and hummus is RM15.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Had my dinner here on a Friday night and it was empty at 7.15pm . I was the first customer here.

We had Mandi chicken 1/4 @ RM26 and chicken kebab @ RM30. Mandi chicken are juicy and the rice are really good and fragrant but the tomato purée sauce are lack of taste.

The chicken kebab are flavorful and are slight oily comes with a little chop cabbage n grilled uncooked onion n fries served with Arabic bread. This chicken kebab are yummy but portion are really small here.

Price here are slight expensive for the portion given. However service are friendly from young Mohammed and Aseel. Keep up the good service guys.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to a amazing Arab meal. The last I had was at the Hadramawt at Jalan Ampang. Perhaps my friends ordered the right food.
My Mandi Lamb with Briyani Rice. Only the Briyani was good and paired it with a chili padi.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a place for dinner and came across this restaurant. To our surprise, the family platter turned out to be really delicious! The chicken was very tasty, and the lamb was cooked to perfection. The servings were generous. The meal came with a pot of tea, so we didn’t have to order additional beverages.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

It was just an ok experience with food and customer service. They serve a variety of food items but of average taste. I would recommend mansaf a kind of platter for two people is good value for money. Rest ordered flafel, kapsa rice and fatosh salad which were of just average.I might visit next time if serve better.

Date of visit: January 2017