“Delicious Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Nice and spicy Thai food served with fresh, organic garnishing. My favorites are the vegetarian tom yam and vegetarian green curry. Serves excellent vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Nice drinks too. Have tried the pandan cooler and hibi drinks. Nice and cool with just enough sugar. Yummy!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I wondered how many mistakes would they make in one night. My friends changed their order from chicken green curry to seafood green curry. However, they still served us with chicken green curry. I ordered one plate of fried squid and they came up with fried chicken. Mistakenly send us iced water and charged us for that.

Their location is not strategic and it is locating at the ground floor of HDB flats. If you go over Jalan 17/13 from Jalan 17/22, it is locating at the second block.

Well, green curry and lychee fruit curry were still up to the pace. Fried chicken and TomSum were just below average. From the price they charge, you would expect a dinner with average servicing quality. However, they successfully broke my expectation. A 5-person meal for RM200 was neither cheap nor average. Their servicing quality didn't not justify the price they charged. They were better in past.

1  Thank Leow90
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice. The food was great although it was quite pricey. I love the atmpsphere most. Lighting is dim and comfortable. Great hangout place with friends and couple.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Restaurant is at Ground Floor level of older apartment block in a Section 17. Food is good but make sure you book table as it gets busy especially weekends.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Had lunch at My Elephant many years back and the food was ok; not outstanding. Nice cosy atmosphere, though, and service was friendly.