We have stayed in both the Sunway Resort and Tower side and we couldn't be more happier. Both times we arrived just after noon and were allowed to check in almost immediately. Rooms were good at both sides but the Tower side cost lesser and is nearer to the Pyramid Shopping Centre where we shop, dine, catch movies and our kids ice skate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is one of Kuala Lumpur’s most iconic 5-star hotels. Situated within the sprawling integrated destination of Sunway City, the hotel is seamlessly connected to the Sunway Pyramid Mall and Sunway Lagoon theme park and within easy walking-access to a multitude of other facilities, making Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa the ideal choice for leisure and business travellers. Just 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and 25 minutes to Kuala Lumpur city centre • A collection of 468 Premier guestrooms, suites, and pool villas; with options of rooms with unimpeded views of Sunway Lagoon theme park or the city’s skyline • Recreational facilities include a massive, free-form landscaped swimming pool, a Balinese spa and a fitness centre • Conference and event venues including a pillar-free grand ballroom and a massive convention centre • Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and public areas • Over 170 restaurants and outlets cater to every craving imagin ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunway Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sunway Hotel Petaling Jaya