Travelled to Malaysia on business and stayed at the resort. Room good size with view to the water park. First hotel I went DOWN to my room from the lobby on floor 12. Did some exploring of the grounds and checked out the huge attached mall. Due to storm did not get to the pool or the canopy walk which looked interesting. Lots to do. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. I had a late flight so they let me stay in the hotel no issues - good satay in the bar. Tried the extensive breakfast buffet included with good omelet service. Coffee slow to arrive but that is my only complaint aside from stubbing my tow due to the bathroom 1 inch lower than the bedroom. Definitely would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is one of Kuala Lumpur’s most iconic 5-star hotels, situated within the sprawling integrated resort of Sunway City. The Hotel is located next to Sunway Lagoon theme park and connected to the massive Sunway Pyramid shopping mall, seamlessly integrating facilities for easy, within the minute walking-access, to a multitude of leisure and business services. On arrival, the Hotel’s dramatic neo classical façade welcomes guests to superlative features and thematic architectural designs, sheltered by towering minaret glass domes and a main driveway that boasts monumental sculptures of deer being pursued by a Malayan tiger and two life-size elephants stand guard; with a profusion of fountains and captivating oasis of water features. The Hotel’s 441 guestrooms and suites are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and other modern conveniences. Most guestrooms have theme park views or the resort's skyline; some provide balconies with an opportunity to walk out to the lush tropical gardens. Facilities within the hotel include an expansive free-form landscaped swimming pool with cascading waterfalls, a Balinese-inspired Mandara spa, a fitness centre, an all-day dining restaurant, a lobby lounge and several independently-operated Chinese, Thai and other speciality restaurants. Located adjacent to the Hotel are Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, 170 food and beverage outlets and over 900-retail stores in the shopping mall, and two additional hotel towers with Sunway Pyramid Hotel and Sunway Clio Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunway Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sunway Hotel Petaling Jaya